Whats the best offroading tire

Whats the best offroading tire

• Total voters
If I were to vote, it would be uneducated and BFG's simply due to the name, so I won't bother you with my pointless vote.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zanax @ Mar 12 2007, 10:33 AM) [snapback]148121[/snapback][/center]
them thornbirds imo
[/b]

Thornbirds? eh...

I'm getting 36x12.5 r16.5 Goodyear Wrangler RT II's. The same tires they used on Humvees in the gulf war...

Lol banana are we talking o no I gotta drive my car on a dirt road or do you have a built truck for wheeling? I never new you were into this... I'm in the middle of building my 95 ext cab yota pickup with a straight axle, hi steer, lockers front and rear, 4.56's, 36x12.5 goodyear OZ's, and a tube bed.

landysdun6.jpg

Nice. Despite my liking American cars, for offroading I'm all about Toyota landcruisers. I'm starting to like the landrovers too though. I'll take some pics of my truck now so you can see what the $2000 I just dumped into is getting me in the next couple months.

Brand new Rockcrawler series 31 wheels
36x12.5 tires
Tube Bed
Solid axle in the front all armored and gusseted up
7" of lift
High steer to keep my steering off the rocks/stumps

Me and my dad just finished a welding course at the local community college, we hope to make our roll cage ourselves, hopefully that is.

When we take out, once my mum is out of hospitial I'll take the camera.

Back