Votes: 2 8.7%
  • LOTRO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SWG

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Other (tell us!!!!)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
As much as I hate to say it for MMO, nothing will beat WoW, not until someone comes up with a radically different idea. I've played all the MMO's since 2004 and WoW keeps spankin them. Though I will throw in my hat and say if you like a game based heavily on lore and story and less on difficulty, LotRO is a great game.

As far as Non MMO? Hard to say...lots of great RPG's, FPS', etc. that have come out over the past year.

Voted for City of Heroes because it's the only MMO I've been able to enjoy since SWG and EQ2.

I love Battleground Europe.... its the only MMO i love tbh... the other MMOs just have too much RPG and i am tired of get gear and grind games. Battleground Europe is at least a personal skill and pvp only game ... shooting someone with a rifle on +500m and see his ass drop to the ground is far more thrilling then "you hit target for 40 damage" ... i was at first soo happy with AoC but over this last weekend i decided to quit it just cause i really dont like grinding games anymore and also the game is pretty buggy and incomplete in higher levels. And Timi is sure right when he says WoW is basicly the best... it has the best 3D Engine and the technical side of WoW is nearly perfect even tho i hate the cartoonish aspect of that game. AoC is nothing else then the old Anarchy Online engine with extremly boosted gfx and thats why it also doesnt run too well on most machines cause the engine isnt really optimized.. or lets say its not using new technologies.. it also has the same problems that the Anarchy Online Engine had. Arts stuff etc. is great in AoC but the game engine seriously will never deliver the possibilties that WoW can deliver.. just cause the gfx engine simply isnt really new... when you get "feared" in AoC and see all the characters sliding over the ground then you can see .. this is the AO Engine... cause the problem existed there too... glad they were able to fix all the butt sliding bugs AO had lol !!

The new expansion for EvE boosted the game's fun factor by 10 folds. I was very doubtfull against the factional warfare but i was mistaken. First time i have seen pvp switch can work wonders if done right. Whole EvE universe is a battlefield now and even the carebears are fighting.

Back