Whats everyone up to now a days?

Lethos

It's been a few months to say the least since I've popped my head back over here.

Brings back some good memories to say the least. I'm hoping a few of the long standing members still remember me, but I see we have some new blood.

Hint to the new ones stay away from Syntaxx, this one does bite... haha

Anyway, any news to catch up on? I hope to get back into contact with old friends.

Not much! graduated in july and now cant get a bleeding job! bumming around in between doing bugger all :(

where have you been?

Working on a PC RPG Game Project, spent months working on our in-house engine, he had been working on it for years, but it's now up there and able to compare with Oblivion's (GameBryo) Engine, so obviously we are very pleased with ourselves.

Doing a side project on FB utilising the same game (Battlelords of the 23rd Century) content to make something for hyping up interest for when development is ready for the PC game.

We are still in the Early Development and Investment Presentation Stage, so it's a stressful time, but very exciting.

I have the odd IPS project aswell, and trying to continue adding to my personal site too, aswell as updating the IPS site with other things of interest, but it all takes up precious time I have so little off in 24 hours a day.

Glad to hear you graduated, hard luck with the Job situation, it's not easy right now, not for anyone. What sort of thing you'd been trying to get into?

It's why i'm so hoping this Battlelords project works out, and making projects for myself hoping atleast a few of them will work out too.

Wish I could explain more, but NDA's with my partners and all.

unforgivablerb0.jpg

Working on a PC RPG Game Project, spent months working on our in-house engine, he had been working on it for years, but it's now up there and able to compare with Oblivion's (GameBryo) Engine, so obviously we are very pleased with ourselves.

Doing a side project on FB utilising the same game (Battlelords of the 23rd Century) content to make something for hyping up interest for when development is ready for the PC game.

We are still in the Early Development and Investment Presentation Stage, so it's a stressful time, but very exciting.

I have the odd IPS project aswell, and trying to continue adding to my personal site too, aswell as updating the IPS site with other things of interest, but it all takes up precious time I have so little off in 24 hours a day.

Glad to hear you graduated, hard luck with the Job situation, it's not easy right now, not for anyone. What sort of thing you'd been trying to get into?

It's why i'm so hoping this Battlelords project works out, and making projects for myself hoping atleast a few of them will work out too.

Wish I could explain more, but NDA's with my partners and all.

Sweet I look forward to seeing it in action. The group im working with is still building there engine, with only one programmer it tends to be slowww going.

I could have sworn I replied to this last night - but apparently not.
I'm now a team lead, so I don't have much play time. When I do it's focused on WoW. I'm at the same company, and I still do most of the same things, but I also am responsible to make sure the team does well as a whole. It's challenging to say the least, but I love supporting my group. They're really an awesome group of people to work with, and I'm trully blessed.

Back