What tattoo would you get?

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
I'm thinking of getting a new tattoo. Still deciding how it should look and where to 'place it'.

What would you get and why?
Where would you have it?
What do you have already? (If you have one...or more)

You should get a you know what on your you know where for some extra fun with you know who :p :lol:

I wouldn't get one. I don't have one.

Now I've had a couple partners who had some, but really, to me they aren't that attractive.

You need to keep a few things in mind about Tattoo's.

First make sure its a reputable parlor.
Keep in mind that you will need to have the tattoo periodically reinked in many cases.
As you get older it will stretch and become a bit more vague as time wears on.

Its your choice of course but myself I wouldn't get a tattoo.

A lawn mower on my stomach, I would shave the hairs a little shorter and shorter as to look like a shaven lawn.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Feb 3 2007, 09:05 PM) [snapback]142641[/snapback][/center]
A lawn mower on my stomach, I would shave the hairs a little shorter and shorter as to look like a shaven lawn.
[/b]
lol ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mecinia Lu-a @ Feb 3 2007, 07:50 PM) [snapback]142638[/snapback][/center]
I wouldn't get one. I don't have one.

Now I've had a couple partners who had some, but really, to me they aren't that attractive.

You need to keep a few things in mind about Tattoo's.

First make sure its a reputable parlor.
Keep in mind that you will need to have the tattoo periodically reinked in many cases.
As you get older it will stretch and become a bit more vague as time wears on.

Its your choice of course but myself I wouldn't get a tattoo.
[/b]
I have one already, want one more ;) I want only black (which the one I have is), so the re-inking is not a huge deal :)
I really find them attractive on a man, and done the right way, also on women. I don't like clutter or when it's done all over the body, but a nicely done, it can be a real nice detail...yum :blush:

I am thinking about the neck, and a symbol of some sort that ain't very common.
(Here, no one really cares if you have a tattoo or not. It's so accepted. Tho, I think it's good to be able to cover it up, some at least, if needed. Not that I really ever get into a situation like that :) )

tattoo's should have a meaning to you, its kind of hard to say what you should get if I don't know you. I have a sun on my ankle for my bestfriend that was murdered because it was a running gift theme in our friendship. I have an angel bird and devil bird on my shoulders for her life and death. A heart and rose on my other ankle for my bestfriend in HS.. etc. Random tattoos are fine for some people but when I am 80 years old and looking at my tattoo's I would rather know there was love or strength behind them when they were made.

If I were to get a tatoo, I'd get one in Japanese (in their English Equivalent tho so I knew what it said)

Nan desu ka?

(ie what is it)

Not asking for advise on this thread, but thanks for the ideas! :)
I'm just asking what all you guys would get....which might give me ideas tho ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Feb 4 2007, 12:02 AM) [snapback]142654[/snapback][/center]
tattoo's should have a meaning to you, its kind of hard to say what you should get if I don't know you. I have a sun on my ankle for my bestfriend that was murdered because it was a running gift theme in our friendship. I have an angel bird and devil bird on my shoulders for her life and death. A heart and rose on my other ankle for my bestfriend in HS.. etc. Random tattoos are fine for some people but when I am 80 years old and looking at my tattoo's I would rather know there was love or strength behind them when they were made.
[/b]
Very true! And it's a very nice thing to do :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 3 2007, 04:16 PM) [snapback]142632[/snapback][/center]
You should get a you know what on your you know where for some extra fun with you know who :p :lol:
[/b]
:lol: ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Feb 3 2007, 02:23 PM) [snapback]142629[/snapback][/center]
I'm thinking of getting a new tattoo. Still deciding how it should look and where to 'place it'.

What would you get and why?
Where would you have it?
What do you have already? (If you have one...or more)

[/b]
I wouldn't get a tattoo myself. Too painful and not the good pain either. ;)

I agree with Stav. :p But if you want someone to hold your hand or check the ink is dry let me know. :shifty: ;) :devil:

What I see alot, is on the lower back, upper booty. Usually a butterfly. Looks nice, and shmexy

I'm planning on getting the outline of the state of Montana on my upper arm.
My daughter's name is Montana, so it would have meaning to me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Garis @ Feb 4 2007, 09:48 PM) [snapback]142739[/snapback][/center]
What I see alot, is on the lower back, upper booty. Usually a butterfly. Looks nice, and shmexy
[/b]

a.k.a. TRAMP STAMP

I am going to get the imperial insignia on my left shoulder blade and the rebel counterpart on the right.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Feb 5 2007, 11:17 AM) [snapback]142813[/snapback][/center]
a.k.a. TRAMP STAMP
I am going to get the imperial insignia on my left shoulder blade and the rebel counterpart on the right.
[/b]
Traitor! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Feb 5 2007, 08:17 PM) [snapback]142813[/snapback][/center]
a.k.a. TRAMP STAMP
[/b]
I have one right there, on the lower back. Then I went to the States and heard a lot of strippers do as well... :lol:
I'm the stripping teacher! ;) :blush: :lol:
(Not known as that here in Sweden or Europe (?), we don't even really have strip clubs and such...not many at least, and def not in the northern parts)

Actually, I really like it there - it's sexy ;) ...and it's unique since I draw it myself.
I've been thinking on the back on my neck for my next one, but we will see...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lpb8733 @ Feb 5 2007, 09:31 AM) [snapback]142760[/snapback][/center]
I'm planning on getting the outline of the state of Montana on my upper arm.
My daughter's name is Montana, so it would have meaning to me.
[/b]
Cool idea :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 5 2007, 08:06 PM) [snapback]142812[/snapback][/center]
Don't have one and not putting any. ;)

I don't like how they look.
[/b]
Oh my, a tribal on the right place on a man.... :drool: :blush: :wub: :D

i have two already and been wanting to get another one as well but cannot give you an idea becuz i cant decide what to get myself lol. i have one on my back that is just a design, im thinking of adding to it. I agree with you Zana that men look HOT when they have tat's ( as long as its done right) and i really like it when they have alot on their arms MMMmmmm baby lol. Symbols are nice, a friend of mine actually got one on the back of her neck, it was a rosary cross with her astrology sign i think, maybe it was in japaneese i dont remember lol, hers on one side, her moms on another, her dads, and also her brothers.

Getting my puppy on my back.

bigdog.jpg

Back