What shows do you currently watch? And what games are you playing?

Watching

The Flash
Walking Dead
Bate's Motel (soon)

Playing

Champions Online
Dragonball Xenoverse
Neverwinter

Too many shows to list

Games are SWTOR and Arma III. I play TOR one night a week with co-workers, and the rest of my game time is taken up by playing/modding A3.

Watching

The Flash
Walking Dead
Bate's Motel (soon)

Playing

Champions Online
Dragonball Xenoverse
Neverwinter

How are you still not watching Arrow?! For shame! Also champs I swear looks like a dcuo clone, not that it's a bad thing

Too many shows to list

Games are SWTOR and Arma III. I play TOR one night a week with co-workers, and the rest of my game time is taken up by playing/modding A3.
I couldnt tell from the videos I watched, are you able to use your opponents vehicles and what not in Arma?

Watching:

Game of Thrones (Re-watching)
The Walking Dead
Samurai Champloo
Kill la Kill

Playing:

Counter-Strike Global Offensive
Ultra Street Fighter IV
League of Legends
H1Z1 (while battle royale is free, then F it)

Watching:
SHIELD
The West Wing (re-watch, thanks Netflix)
Chicago Bulls Basketball
I have as yet been unable to summon the Madness for March.

Playing:
SWGEmu (Basilisk)
Occasional bouts in Mechwarrior Online but this is rare lately as I am horrible and compromise whatever PUG I wind up in.

How are you still not watching Arrow?! For shame! Also champs I swear looks like a dcuo clone, not that it's a bad thing

I couldnt tell from the videos I watched, are you able to use your opponents vehicles and what not in Arma?

I make it a point to not dedicate to too many shows lol. I barely have enough time to watch those few as is.

And champions is similar in the sense that they are both superhero games but aside from that they differ a lot . I like both DCUO and Champions but each for entirely different reasons.

P.S.
Come play a game with us sometime ya noob

Yes. Whether it's enemy players or enemy AI, bodies are full loot, unless otherwise dictated by the mission you're playing. Unless a vehicle is locked by the mission designer you can get in and use any vehicle, friendly or otherwise.

It's a military sandbox like no other game on the market. No XP, no levels, no run & gun FPS 'no scope' leetness. No subscription, no premium packages. Do it for the fun and the 'remember that time...?" moments.
Different game modes like CTF, DM, King of the Hill, various co-op vs AI missions (my favorite), singleplayer missions, official campaign, etc. Lots of content and mods created by the community.
It's more realistic, without being a simulator. It's a bit more slow paced compared maze shooters like BF and CoD.

edit: The exception for getting into vehicles applies to DLC vehicles and the upcoming DLC weapons. You can still play in missions with DLC owners without buying the DLC yourself. You just don't be allowed to pilot DLC helicopters or pick up DLC weapons.

Last edited:
The Arrow
Gotham
Walking dead
Justified
The Flash

Just started playing cs:go again
League of legends
Battlefield hardline

Back