What is in your freezer?

I don't remember... which probably means its been in there forever and that I'll end up eating it anyway... :mellow:

Brussels Sprouts, Peas, Okra, Pineapple, cranberries, ice cube trays, strawberry ice cream.

Ice cube trays, Hotpockets, TV Dinners (The ones with the uber brownies.), Frozen Pan Pizza's (The ones the Girlscouts sell.), and some Tofu shit that I didn't put in there and have no intetions of eating.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Sep 5 2006, 03:12 PM) [snapback]113948[/snapback][/center]
Ice cube trays, Hotpockets, TV Dinners (The ones with the uber brownies.), Frozen Pan Pizza's (The ones the Girlscouts sell.), and some Tofu shit that I didn't put in there and have no intetions of eating.
[/b]
:lol:

Freeze pops, chicken, ice cream, more ice cream, some other kind of freeze pops, imitation BBQ rib patties, peas & carrots, turkey slices, pot pie, pizza rolls

EVERYTHING goes well with ketchup. i had almost forgotten how much i love a blob of heinz on everything

that is something i havent tried.......looks like im having toast and ketchup for breakfast tomorrow.....

Back