What do you think?

Artica

Imperial Kitten
Mooby sent me this and asked me the same question... Now I ask you!

fullimg.jpg

so there is something particularly odd with this picture?

apart from the painting on the right looking like it has a hole in it i have no idea

The light looks realy bright... I mean you should be able to see something out the window..

Well.. that or the sun exploded and flash fried everything when that was taken. :p

Last edited:
Triangular light is coming through the window and hitting the bed when there is clearly nothing in the window that can produce that!! Or maybe I'm stupid.. the fatigue is getting to me.

There's no photographer reflection in the silver ball things on the bookcase. Is this a rendering and not an actual photo? I'm also assuming the bent wire holding the ceiling light is actually some by-design style weirdness and not a lack-of-gravity "what's wrong". In a room as stylish as this one is trying to be, that'd be a pretty lame pick.

Other than the fact that there are no horizontal lines, can't see anything wrong with it. Oh, and the shadows have a weird sharpness to them. Probably a render like Rankin said.

Actually, *giggles* I was looking fer a simple answer. An answer from within...

It is a virtual world, with excellent computer graphics usage.

The morning light when you just awake looks through the window as if nothing was there on the other side. I think, that is what the artist was aiming for. The illusion that you are just waking up and seeing the world fer the first time in the day.

There is not much wrong with the picture, unless you are an extremely picky toward realism. Believe me, I noticed the mistaken perceptions... I'm picky when designing, everything has to be perfect. But then again, they are perceptions, and they are different fer everyone.

^_^

Sorry if I didn't explain my intention, or if I mis leaded you. Just wanted to know what you were thinking. With your head or yer heart.

Remember something very important...

"Darkness shines!" - Artica

Last edited:
Back