What do you do for a living?

I am also a Programmer.
Nowadays I specialize in Web Development. (ASP, ASP.Net, C#, PHP, etc) but I have damn near done it all from COBOL to C++

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Nov 9 2006, 09:06 AM) [snapback]131909[/snapback][/center]
I went to them all, highschool, collage, universaty....you name it. And I got myself a Bachelors degree after finally deciding what I wanted to be when I grew up. Still havent grown up, but I love my job :p
But its not all about going to collage/universaty, its about having a job you like and a job that makes you feel "safe" = not a job you'll loose next morning...

[/b]

your right :D Really loving your job is something alot of people dont have. Im sooooo happy that I love my job :wub:

Trench Manager :p My boss calls it the trenches, so my Job is Trench Manager then.

I'm a Production Manager for a Newspaper.

I studied Graphic Design with a Masters in Photography. And this is a crappy administration job. :( No worries, I'll be gone soon.

Also teach Kendo. I don't get paid for that one. Let's say is part of my fun.

Stay at home Mom of two kids
Bookeeping for software company (payroll and such) starting December.
Working on my Bachelor of Arts through correspondence

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alison/Maryna @ Nov 9 2006, 09:50 AM) [snapback]131964[/snapback][/center]
work for the government
project manager i guess is a good term...contracts worth billions
[/b]

She's really a spy!

And I'm her sidekick. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alison/Maryna @ Nov 9 2006, 11:50 AM) [snapback]131964[/snapback][/center]
work for the government
project manager i guess is a good term...contracts worth billions
[/b]
*starts adding up trip locations*

Normal Job, Product Distribution Manager
Got Move for now to this Job, Media Relations Manager
Hoping to be a Producer at SOE.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Nov 15 2006, 04:44 PM) [snapback]133066[/snapback][/center]
Normal Job, Product Distribution Manager
Got Move for now to this Job, Media Relations Manager
Hoping to be a Producer at SOE.
[/b]

*giggle*

You just want a fancy forum title!

Back