What do u think about NGE

lol, i tell you one thing though, if i was working for SOE when the NGE came out i would have quit too. Either that or demanded a transfer out of the SWG department.

that would be cool if you could get hired on at SOE. Make them change for the better i hope. that and give all us wanderhomies some free flawless pearls :p lol

Originally posted by Rehhtahn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rehhtahn)[/center]
<!--QuoteBegin-Hermione
i eventually will post my ideas of what i would love swg to be... however my fingers would cramp up long before i finish.
too true, if i thought the dev's would listen and even put up one server I'd be more then willing to write up a 20 page report on exactly what changes need to be made.

heck, if they were to give me all the pre-9 formula's, I'd even be willing to go through each one and modify them myself so all they would have to do is plug them in.

that being said i'm going to go apply at SOE again lol.[/b]

yes i could also wright down 20 pages of stuff that would make swg enjoyable again, well at least to me. But its not worth it cause SOE has shown how they operate. They will ignore the customers who will continue to play day after day week after week year after year, just to make a few more bucks by changing it up a bit. Its all about money to them. Greedy bastards.

I picked "It's alright, could have been a lot better though."

It was a tossup for me between that and "Bring back the good old days," but I feel that the ideas for this system are the best yet, however implementation has been less than stellar. Save the Crafters![/i]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Nov 21 2005, 10:49 PM) [snapback]276[/snapback][/center]
Nah, I'd rather have pre-pub 9, with no DOT weapons, and all armor able to be crafted as good as composite was back then (so there would'nt be comp clones.). Oh yeah, and ID's get a race change ability, 'cause I farking hate Ithorian.
[/b]

I agree with this expect the jedi state. Between pub 9 and 10 = FRS, Holos to unlock, robes and different templates.

The more I play the NGE before my account is up, the more I like it. Sure it sucks, but really what better is there at the moment?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Nov 21 2005, 06:49 AM) [snapback]276[/snapback][/center]
Nah, I'd rather have pre-pub 9, with no DOT weapons, and all armor able to be crafted as good as composite was back then (so there would'nt be comp clones.). Oh yeah, and ID's get a race change ability, 'cause I farking hate Ithorian.
[/b]

Noah wouldn't be noah unless there was another race that looked like a big penis

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Whewa @ Dec 6 2005, 01:40 AM) [snapback]4940[/snapback][/center]
Noah wouldn't be noah unless there was another race that looked like a big penis
[/b]
:p That's what everyone tells me.

Back