What did you get for Christmas?

Curse

Bored to death... maybe...
Well? Don't keep us in suspense!

Let's see I got:
A wireless mouse, rechargable batteries for my mouse, an extra gig of ram, 2 new hoodies, new slippers, more dvd-rs, a can of french vanilla hot coco, pajama pants and jogging pants.

My mother-in-law got me 10 random Star Wars figures.
My sister got me the Star Wars encyclopedia, a Star Wars talking toothbrush, and a Far Side calendar with everybody's birthdays anniversaries etc written in it.
Ultimo got me the NWN2 expansion.

That's all of it. The wife and I decided to treat ourselves to a trip to Mexico this summer instead of exchanging gifts. (I bought her a necklace.)

I got a sleeping husband.

Otherwise, I don't completely know yet. We're going to be celebrating together (V and I) next week when I have some time off. (real, no 60 hour week afterwards time)

This weekend, we're going to my parent's house. My father is planning on getting me a PC. At first I thought it would be the machine I was looking at getting for myself in January, but he's upped the price. I'm hoping to talk him into an Alienware.

Mmmmm Alienware.

I got a sleeping husband.

Otherwise, I don't completely know yet. We're going to be celebrating together (V and I) next week when I have some time off. (real, no 60 hour week afterwards time)

This weekend, we're going to my parent's house. My father is planning on getting me a PC. At first I thought it would be the machine I was looking at getting for myself in January, but he's upped the price. I'm hoping to talk him into an Alienware.

Mmmmm Alienware.

Yeah, I'd love to get one as well, it's just the price...

Hope you can get one. ^_^

Oh yeah, and I got some money, a USB game controller, and a bunch of shirts, and a good sweater. My parents will be getting me some more stuff after Christmas too.

Yeah, I'd love to get one as well, it's just the price...

Hope you can get one. ^_^

Oh yeah, and I got some money, a USB game controller, and a bunch of shirts, and a good sweater. My parents will be getting me some more stuff after Christmas too.

If I'm lucky, this will be the box I get:

Aurora 7500 Series
1kW Power Supply
Dual 512 MB Nvdia GeForce 8800 GT SLI Enabled
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600 + Processor w/ hypertransport and dual core technology
4 GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz
Vista Home Premium
500 GB SATA 3GB/s 7.2k RPM, 16MB Cache

Comes with a 20X Dual Layer DVD RW
Dual High Performance Gigabit Ethernet Ports
High-Def 7.1 Performance Audio

If I'm lucky, this will be the box I get:

Aurora 7500 Series
1kW Power Supply
Dual 512 MB Nvdia GeForce 8800 GT SLI Enabled
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600 + Processor w/ hypertransport and dual core technology
4 GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz
Vista Home Premium
500 GB SATA 3GB/s 7.2k RPM, 16MB Cache

Comes with a 20X Dual Layer DVD RW
Dual High Performance Gigabit Ethernet Ports
High-Def 7.1 Performance Audio
getting an AMD is like getting a lump of coal in your stocking... 4 realz...

Ok, when someone gives you an AMD it's like saying "We could've gotten you the best, but we got you this instead."

I think it's a personal preference. Also, most of the companies that are putting gaming machines together are using AMD.

I think it's a personal preference. Also, most of the companies that are putting gaming machines together are using AMD.
Because AMD is practically giving their chips away in an effort to keep market share.

Doesn't matter. The proof is in the pudding, or in my bonus... which is going to be real nice this year.

LOL. We've seen the level of your technical knowledge. LOL
orly?

Doesn't take a genius to see the speed difference between AMD and Intel chips. AMDs are a tad bit superior in that aspect. Intel is more durable though I'll give 'em that.

My mother-in-law got me 10 random Star Wars figures.
My sister got me the Star Wars encyclopedia, a Star Wars talking toothbrush, and a Far Side calendar with everybody's birthdays anniversaries etc written in it.
Ultimo got me the NWN2 expansion.

That's all of it. The wife and I decided to treat ourselves to a trip to Mexico this summer instead of exchanging gifts. (I bought her a necklace.)
hey if you coming to mexico for sures let me know i might be able to hook you up with a nice deal.

And what i got was a Book "The last Templair" and also got one called 8 keys to leadership (not sure its the correct translation)
Im prob going to buy myself the POBS or some more books
And i got LOTS and LOTS of work

orly?

Doesn't take a genius to see the speed difference between AMD and Intel chips. AMDs are a tad bit superior in that aspect. Intel is more durable though I'll give 'em that.
ya rly

Head to head, AMD loses in almost every bench test.

AMD has had their time in the sun. The gap in quality is starting to widen and will grow as the years go on.

hey if you coming to mexico for sures let me know i might be able to hook you up with a nice deal.

And what i got was a Book "The last Templair" and also got one called 8 keys to leadership (not sure its the correct translation)
Im prob going to buy myself the POBS or some more books
And i got LOTS and LOTS of work
I'll be in touch. I think we are going to go back to Puerto Vallarta. She loves it there.

I'll be in touch. I think we are going to go back to Puerto Vallarta. She loves it there.
ah yea man Vallarta is awesome if you want the beach deal, if you want a vacation at real mexico with a place with thermal waters and an awesome natural spa, then let me know ill send you the info on it.

Back