What did you all do this weekend?

DrewPA/Teupow

I had my little one.
so Friday we just chilled out.
Sat morning we got up at the late hour of 5:20 am. I got woken up by getting hit in the face by a pillow. She is so cute.
Got up made pancakes and a nice cold glass of milk and turned on Barney.
after that we got ready and went to the Aquarium of the Pacific. She loves fish. Came home ate some lunch corn dogs. and went right back out to a fair.
On Sunday we went to chucky cheese were a kid can be a kid with about 300 other kids. Can we say ear plugs. It was fun she got 300 tickets and had pizza and fruit juice. Happy little girl. Came home and chilled out for the rest of the day. That was my weekend.

What did you all do?

DrewPA

Still trying to sell our house, and look at new ones. One (of two) thing(s) I hate about MA is the housing prices.

Eh we went to the State Fair on Saturday and hung out all day long. While we were there I got some prices on Mobile Trailers and Bigger Trucks (working on going in to the field service area of my company and they require that you bring your own trailer to live in while on the rig.....which of course means I have to have a bigger truck to haul it with).

Sunday was slum day.........we sat around, watched some movies, played with the dog, washed the cars.......basically just hung otu around the house in our pj's and relaxed.

It was definitely not a typical weekend. We bought $10K worth of dining room furniture. Finally, after 28 years of marriage, we are getting real, show-off-worthy dining room furniture, that's reasonably comfortable to sit in and that both my wife and I like. The most important thing: it's not "distressed", i.e., dollied up with fake wear marks to look old. Things should earn their wear marks, not have them applied at the factory.

OMG! We made an offer at a house (condo style). Me and my man are so ecited, and really hope we get it :mellow: *feels a little nervous*

Friday: Went out to dinner and then to the movies with friends.
Saturday: Chilled during the day, then in the afternoon we went to a bunch of friends where we had a autumn party.
Sunday: Went out with some friends and then to my bf's parents out on their island.
Monday: Work, and then in the evening we went and made the offer on the house and then by some friends. I'm soooo excited!! ^_^

OMG! We made an offer at a house (condo style). Me and my man are so ecited, and really hope we get it :mellow: *feels a little nervous*

Friday: Went out to dinner and then to the movies with friends.
Saturday: Chilled during the day, then in the afternoon we went to a bunch of friends where we had a autumn party.
Sunday: Went out with some friends and then to my bf's parents out on their island.
Monday: Work, and then in the evening we went and made the offer on the house and then by some friends. I'm soooo excited!! ^_^

cool beans I hope you get it !!!!

Well I can't imagine the equilibrium problems I was experiencing would improve through that kind of activity. Could be wrong though.

you should drive home and test it then write a full report and let us know Tiv

I am sure vorn would love to be the test subject....

P.S I still got it I have gone to the doc and he said I can not get ride of it bummer...

DrewPA

I didn't do much this weekend

Well Saturday me and the little family went to see the Danish Cup finales in Rugby

My team
Nanok agents Aarhus
10 to 8

We won!

I knew you were gonna go there :p

No it was me being sick - had an inner ear thing going on and when I sat up the room spun.

I think I've had that happen a few times when I was sick. Maybe even a couple times when I wasn't sick. I read up on vertigo and apparently people go through the same symptoms, but constantly. Imagine feeling that way 90% of the time! I feel pretty bad for those people...

Anyway, this last weekend was the weekend before classes started again. I've been in class for two days now and I'm already tired of it :lol:

I spent most of the weekend playing computer games, and watching Stargate: Atlantis. I like to "waste time" having some fun before I dive into something hardcore like school. And I even managed to play some games between homework ^_^

My brother also came back from school in CA, so it's good to see him again. :D

Back