What Color Lightsaber Would You Have?

Curse

Bored to death... maybe...
http://www.quizilla.com/users/AfroBurdie/q...0You%20Have%3F/

Orange is your Lightsaber color.

Orange represents energy and enthusiasm. It also symbolizes strength and endurance. People with orange lightsabers are curious about life, and the world around them. Fascination catches them at every turn, and they are creative enough to understand life's potential.

21496 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 719345 times.
8% of people had this result.[/b]

You were destined to have a Red Lightsaber.

Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, and determination as well as passion and desire. You have seen the Strength and Power of the Dark Side of the Force and have you thirst for more of it.

1098996690_orange.JPG

Orange is your Lightsaber color.Orange represents energy and enthusiasm. It also symbolizes strength and endurance. People with orange lightsabers are curious about life, and the world around them. Fascination catches them at every turn, and they are creative enough to understand life's potential.

Take this quiz!

http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?stats...w.quizilla.com/]Quizilla[/url] | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

1098995997_saber_shroud_yellow.jpg

You've made a yellow Lightsaber

Yellow is the color of Honor and Loyalty. It symbolizes caution and foreboding in either direction of the blade, Meaning that the owner is relatively cautious...but also to be cautious of them. Since Yellow stands for both Honor and Cowardice, Once should always think twice before attacking someone with a Yellow Saber.

1099000533_shroud-basic-dblue.JPG

Your Lightsaber is Blue

Blue is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, and truth.​

This was my original one, but I like the last one better! :p

1099001303_karla.jpg

Teal is your Lightsaber's color.The color Teal signifies trustworthiness, devotion and healing. It is also the indication of a spiritual guide and natural teacher.

Oh, and my lightsaber is bigger than yours :p

1098996940_waza_sunrider.jpg

You were destined to have a Red Lightsaber.Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, and determination as well as passion and desire. You have seen the Strength and Power of the Dark Side of the Force and have you thirst for more of it.

Teal is your Lightsaber's color.The color Teal signifies trustworthiness, devotion and healing. It is also the indication of a spiritual guide and natural teacher.

You were destined to have a Red Lightsaber.

Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, and determination as well as passion and desire. You have seen the Strength and Power of the Dark Side of the Force and have you thirst for more of it.

:unsure:

1099000533_shroud-basic-dblue.JPG

Your Lightsaber is Blue
Blue is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, and truth.

Take this quiz!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 5 2007, 07:43 AM) [snapback]138380[/snapback][/center]
This was my original one, but I like the last one better! :p
[/b]
That's funny.

I've come to find in quiz's like this that people will fib their way through, picking the obvious 'evil' answer so they can get the 'red lightsaber'. For some reason this makes them feel like some kind of badass.

I'm about as realisticly a bad and evil person as you can get without being a hardened criminal, and I still got a blue.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 5 2007, 06:05 PM) [snapback]138455[/snapback][/center]
That's funny.

I've come to find in quiz's like this that people will fib their way through, picking the obvious 'evil' answer so they can get the 'red lightsaber'. For some reason this makes them feel like some kind of badass.

I'm about as realisticly a bad and evil person as you can get without being a hardened criminal, and I still got a blue.
[/b]
I want a purple one... red is common :(

purple

You have a Purple Lightsaber.Purple is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic. Purple denotes high spirituality and religious aspiration. Purple also represents Peacefulness and Purification. It also has a sense of intuitive understanding and a feeling of intimacy with the world.

You've made a yellow Lightsaber

Yellow is the color of Honor and Loyalty. It symbolizes caution and foreboding in either direction of the blade, Meaning that the owner is relatively cautious...but also to be cautious of them. Since Yellow stands for both Honor and Cowardice, Once should always think twice before attacking someone with a Yellow Saber.

19743 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 720307 times.
7% of people had this result.

Green is your Lightsaber's color.

Green is the color of nature. It symbolizes growth, harmony, and freshness. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety. Green is also commonly associated with wealth and happiness, so someone with a green lightsaber like yourself is a fortunate soul.

Back