What are you listening to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serenity

'River, we're not telling people how to think, we're just trying to show them how.'

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ May 29 2006, 08:37 AM) [snapback]82384[/snapback][/center]
the dreadful sound of a circular saw cutting tiles next door...
[/b]
Some guy drilling up his garden on a sunny day!! <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 29 2006, 10:51 PM) [snapback]82452[/snapback][/center]
rofl im watching that too. seems pretty shit so far
[/b]
Its Part 3 of 3. Did you watch the other 2? It's more cyptic than the X-Files.
It was co-produced with the BBC, which explains a lot! :lol:

oh no i had no idea there was any backstory etc. i just turned it on because i have nothing better to do

thought it was a film

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 29 2006, 10:55 PM) [snapback]82457[/snapback][/center]
oh no i had no idea there was any backstory etc. i just turned it on because i have nothing better to do

thought it was a film
[/b]
It's all to do with the Bermuda Triangle, people seeing things that shouldn't be there. And now they say its all due to the Philadelphia Experiment. Which was a cool film.
Anyway that's the story. You've not missed much. :rolleyes:

yeah i noticed. i just watched the scene with that strange guy with one leg lol

seems to have explained most of it

the ambient sounds of single engine planes flying over head ( airport just down the valley)

and the wind.... huge north f?hn winds today and it's cooler than normal ( thank god)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 30 2006, 06:14 PM) [snapback]82615[/snapback][/center]
Shaggy. - The best of Shaggy Part 1.
[/b]
It wasn't me :p
Oh carolina! Mmmm :lol:
I love some of Shaggys stuff. Scooby snack!!
Oh wrong shaggy. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back