What are you listening to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 20 2006, 03:17 PM) [snapback]60953[/snapback][/center]
The Websense program my company has blocks the site, will check it at home. :)
[/b]

ah. Just go to any of your download providers and look them up. Their "song" right now is Doncha.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 20 2006, 12:18 PM) [snapback]60954[/snapback][/center]
ah. Just go to any of your download providers and look them up. Their "song" right now is Doncha.
[/b]
What kind of music?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 21 2006, 05:48 AM) [snapback]60938[/snapback][/center]
Pussycat dolls.
[/b]

I know you want me...I know you do thats why when i come around....... I know you want it it's easy to see

Doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me dontcha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me....

Love the pussycat dolls :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Mar 20 2006, 11:03 PM) [snapback]61053[/snapback][/center]
I know you want me...I know you do thats why when i come around....... I know you want it it's easy to see

Doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me dontcha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me....
Love the pussycat dolls :D
[/b]
No one is freakier than you! :D :p
See Artica you need to listen to some normal music once in a while. ;)

You've got a real big heart but I'm looking at your BEEP
You've got real big brains but I'm looking at your BEEP ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Mar 20 2006, 04:11 PM) [snapback]61076[/snapback][/center]
No one is freakier than you! :D :p
See Artica you need to listen to some normal music once in a while. ;)

You've got a real big heart but I'm looking at your BEEP
You've got real big brains but I'm looking at your BEEP ^_^
[/b]
But I do listen to normal music. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back