What are you listening to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 9 2006, 01:27 AM) [snapback]103738[/snapback][/center]
At least it's not an old Tin of Tuna :p
[/b]
:p

Witch Hunter Robin - Shell Guitar version

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Aug 8 2006, 11:48 PM) [snapback]103776[/snapback][/center]
:p

Witch Hunter Robin - Shell Guitar version
[/b]
:loves that anime:
ferry corsten "watchout"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alison/Maryna @ Aug 9 2006, 05:53 AM) [snapback]103780[/snapback][/center]
:loves that anime:
ferry corsten "watchout"
[/b]
*beam*

Listening to Celtic Woman :)

The absolute silence...its so amazing not being in the city, but a little outside, complete dead silence...so peaceful... :rolleyes: ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Aug 9 2006, 08:52 PM) [snapback]104170[/snapback][/center]
The absolute silence...its so amazing not being in the city, but a little outside, complete dead silence...so peaceful... :rolleyes: ^_^
[/b]
Similar here but it does have a lot of disadvantages too.
I want to live in an instanced town. :p Then I could leave work and drive through a portal. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 9 2006, 10:07 PM) [snapback]104181[/snapback][/center]
Similar here but it does have a lot of disadvantages too.
I want to live in an instanced town. :p Then I could leave work and drive through a portal. :D
[/b]
lol, I think its nice with a 30 min drive home from work....gets you time to sort things in your mind, get work out of your head :)

Nw Im listening to Nightwish! ^_^

Loverboy - Everbody is working for the weekend

VH1 classic is playing in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back