Were they really this slow to catch on ?

lol, i remember that stuff being popular in high school, and that was more than half a decade ago. Nice find seren

i thought we only outlawed stuff that's supposed to be hazardous? I know alcohol and tobacco aren't exactly problem free, but I thought illegal drugs were supposed to be evil baddy stuff the government was protecting us from. I didn't see them state any side effects other than some emo teen offing himself.

i thought we only outlawed stuff that's supposed to be hazardous? I know alcohol and tobacco aren't exactly problem free, but I thought illegal drugs were supposed to be evil baddy stuff the government was protecting us from. I didn't see them state any side effects other than some emo teen offing himself.

Lol please. The side effects from alcohol and tobacco are 10x worse than alot of the so called dangerous drugs we've outlawed. As far as the side effects of Salvia, I've never done it, but it's supposed to make you hallucinate to the point where you think you're having an out of body experience. I've read some testimonies from people who've used it on Erowid.org and they pretty much confirm what I just said, extreme visual hallucinations to the point where some of these nutjobs thought they were being kidnapped by extra terrestrial beings. Now if someone who took that chose to say get in an automobile and drive, I think it's safe to say that it would be extremely dangerous, so I can see their point about outlawing it.

Reports about Salvia were all over the news this morning on my way to work this morning with the typical media over exageration. "Salvia may become the new marijuana" Are they really that fucking stupid? Sorry but a vast majority of people don't like to hallucinate to the point that you can't control yourself, it's not like you could smoke some of it and then go to work and do your job all day like you can with weed. I gotta agree with Seren though, this shit has been in use for decades, you would think that with our multi billion dollar waste of money war on drugs that they would at least take some of that cash and use it to educate themselves on all types of drugs, legal and illegal.

Back