Were Nem and Xanter the same people?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Sep 19 2006, 09:06 PM) [snapback]118427[/snapback][/center]
Is there something beneath this? Because I have talked with both of them in vent before.
[/b]
But have you ever heard them talk at the same time?

We're only really 1 person during sex. Wait, I mean what? No.

Honestly though, Nem and Xanter were both played by me, that's why we never pvped together. I was planning on telling everyone towards my account cancellation but it never really worked out.

So, yes nem and xanter are both the same person.

Or Pekack is retarded because he heard us both talk on vent. :D

Xanter would comment too but he's stupid and can't figure out the internet.

P.S.

Pekack sounds like Quicker on vent! BURN!

Damnit. Ya got me. And for the record Quicker sounds like me. And yes, ive heard you both talk, but you could pull it off. You sons of bitches are crafty. I also just realized what a dumbass my thread title makes me look like. Oh well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kital @ Sep 22 2006, 07:59 AM) [snapback]119319[/snapback][/center]
Damnit. Ya got me. And for the record Quicker sounds like me. And yes, ive heard you both talk, but you could pull it off. You sons of bitches are crafty. I also just realized what a dumbass my thread title makes me look like. Oh well.
[/b]
That is why I origionally asked if there was something behind it. I thought it might have been sarcasm, but you phrased it "Were Nem and Xanter the same people?" which made me wonder if you were being serious.

I can say that it is corect, nem and xanter are the same person. I have gathered evidence over the last two years, both indervidually and with my crime solving partner Echinus/h0gl3tm4n.

I will call them NemTer

Back