Welcome to Wanderhomies.com

Ruler do you know what the far side is? I have old screensavers and desktops by them on a couple floppy discs they are damn good cartoonists

Far Side was awesome. In 6th grade my teacher had the entire anthology thingy. Those were of popular demand and of much value during free time :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Feb 14 2006, 12:49 AM) [snapback]44940[/snapback][/center]
Ruler do you know what the far side is? I have old screensavers and desktops by them on a couple floppy discs they are damn good cartoonists
[/b]
yea...i have like 10 books :)

when stav put a comic in his sig..i thought i would put my favorite of all..cause i couldnt find the calvin and hobbes one i wanted...of course i guess i could scan it

my cousin has some weird obsession with calvin and hobbes. i have no clue why, he's a total hardass, yet he got a tatto of calvin and hobbes ripping out of his back. Totally weird, but whatever lol

i want that sticker where calvin looks all evil and is peeing..:eek:

my cousin has some weird obsession with calvin and hobbes. i have no clue why, he's a total hardass, yet he got a tatto of calvin and hobbes ripping out of his back. Totally weird, but whatever lol[/b]
that's kinda creepy.

Back