web and pc forum

stav i was just wondering - how come you do all the moderating and stuff yourself? mght be a bit easier and less work for you if you shared the duties out a little (even if you hardly do any but it would mean in times of chronic aziness you could get somene else to do something instead of you)

ps laptops suck and i cant usethe damn keyboards

no offense to anyone, but i wouldn't trust anyone but myself to have access to the Super-Admin CP that can give somone full control of the MySQL database of this entire domain. Moderators though, i've been thinking of lately, cause i might take an extended LOA this summer. Which is why i installed a centralized moderation center the other day

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 11 2006, 07:38 PM) [snapback]69635[/snapback][/center]
no offense to anyone, but i wouldn't trust anyone but myself to have access to the Super-Admin CP that can give somone full control of the MySQL database of this entire domain. Moderators though, i've been thinking of lately, cause i might take an extended LOA this summer. Which is why i installed a centralized moderation center the other day
[/b]

I would be a good moderator.... :devil: :wookiee:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Apr 12 2006, 02:22 PM) [snapback]69764[/snapback][/center]
I would be a good moderator.... :devil: :wookiee: [/b]

no begging for ops!!!!

oh wait.....wrong place. nm

Back