Wanderhomies dying?

1. Site does have slowdown often..at least for me
2. I'm getting married in 5 weeks so that takes up most of my time

Meh still here too, sometimes I feel like posting, sometimes not, I peruse mostly till something grabs me by the throat..then I respond, or I'll start something to yall's backs up :p

It seems that the Wanderhomies themselves have less and less to relate as days go by. Everyone is scattering so much MMO-wise

Agreed...everyone is scattered. Almost impossible to get everyone on the same MMO and the same server. Screw you SOE :mad:

No doubt we lost some due to the change of forums to this current site.

But Wanderhomies are still together in places other than this as well. I still play WoW with a few Wanderhomies. I'm still in touch with several.

When you think about it, it's pretty remarkable that we're in contact with each other at all, given that our uniting factor, SWG, died about a year and a half ago.

We might be scrambled a bit, but if they do another Star Wars MMO I think no matter how slow it gets here we'll find each other again.

Goddamn that's corny. But it's also true.

But Wanderhomies are still together in places other than this as well. I still play WoW with a few Wanderhomies. I'm still in touch with several.

When you think about it, it's pretty remarkable that we're in contact with each other at all, given that our uniting factor, SWG, died about a year and a half ago.

We might be scrambled a bit, but if they do another Star Wars MMO I think no matter how slow it gets here we'll find each other again.

That's not controversial that's the truth. I don't think a good old flame war can spawn from your post lol.

You should chill in the TC area for a weekend this summer and give me a ring :p I am sure your parents miss ya up here.

Well, ya all know I disappear on weekends (from Wanderhomies). ^_^

Ya can contact me via Yahoo; if ya don't have yahoo.... Wells... *shrug* :mellow:

I play EVE with some of Yoos!

^_^

People move on, and there is not the same impetus to bring new people on board. It's not death, yet, more like comfortable maturity.

Back