Voyage Century Online

Shotgun being Cpt Highliner and getting everyone to touch my fishstick, and telling them that it's not really tartar sauce.

Pirate: Walk the plank and sleep with the f335h3s!
Ackis: I do that often, I'm a fish after all.

:lol: ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Oct 18 2006, 10:55 AM) [snapback]126335[/snapback][/center]
I think I liked writing this one because I could write like a pirate. ARGH!
[/b]
Do a pirate story, with Evil Black Beard Sheep *giggle* ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Oct 18 2006, 01:57 PM) [snapback]126336[/snapback][/center]
Do a pirate story, with Evil Black Beard Sheep *giggle* ;)
[/b]

lol

I've no time for writing stories right now. LOL

I'm not too atracted to them. Pirate games. I prefer space or scifi, but there is none good around nowadays.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Oct 18 2006, 02:05 PM) [snapback]126340[/snapback][/center]
I'm not too atracted to them. Pirate games. I prefer space or scifi, but there is none good around nowadays.
[/b]

How about Space Pirates that travel in a world of SciFi?

...I think I just wet myself in excitiment of a Space Pirates game. Then again, they already made that movie/TV series, it was called Firefly/Serenity.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 18 2006, 02:14 PM) [snapback]126343[/snapback][/center]
...I think I just wet myself in excitiment of a Space Pirates game. Then again, they already made that movie/TV series, it was called Firefly/Serenity.
[/b]

someone needs to just turn it into an MMO... :devil:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Oct 18 2006, 02:14 PM) [snapback]126344[/snapback][/center]
someone needs to just turn it into an MMO... :devil:
[/b]

GAH!

I just wet myself again.

P.S. I call Jayne.

No offense but firefly/serenity sucked :p

My guild on Laughing Skull was called "Ninja Pirates from Space"

Good times.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 18 2006, 02:17 PM) [snapback]126346[/snapback][/center]
GAH!

I just wet myself again.

P.S. I call Jayne.
[/b]

I wanna be the girl with the blonde hair (sorry never got to see the series - keep waiting for it to show from start to finish) who is the mechanic.

"I ain't had nothing but batteries twixt my nithers for so long" or something - that cracked me up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 18 2006, 11:14 AM) [snapback]126343[/snapback][/center]
How about Space Pirates that travel in a world of SciFi?
[/b]
Space pirates is good too. If people RP'd in EVE, it would be much more enjoyable.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 18 2006, 02:18 PM) [snapback]126347[/snapback][/center]
No offense but firefly/serenity sucked :p

My guild on Laughing Skull was called "Ninja Pirates from Space"

Good times.
[/b]

Yes, good TV and such are hard to come by underwater.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Oct 18 2006, 11:45 AM) [snapback]126362[/snapback][/center]
:mellow:
[/b]
Mr. Fish! I think she (Tav) is thinking of filleting you right this minute. *giggle*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 18 2006, 02:30 PM) [snapback]126434[/snapback][/center]
Everyone wants to eat me! :p
[/b]
Is more of playing with the food and throw it away *giggle*

Back