Voices in your head

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
This may sound nuts, but does anyone else hear voices when you read something? When I read other posts, and I've never heard someone on vent, I'll make up my own voice for them in my head.

So this wouldn't count for people I've been in vent with, but like Timi sounds like an evil genius.
Kitty sounds like a small girl.
Rankin has a raspy voice
Ker-ri sounds like one of the super models...

etc.

What do we sound like?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 13 2006, 09:35 AM) [snapback]136662[/snapback][/center]
This may sound nuts, but does anyone else hear voices when you read something? When I read other posts, and I've never heard someone on vent, I'll make up my own voice for them in my head.

So this wouldn't count for people I've been in vent with, but like Timi sounds like an evil genius.
Kitty sounds like a small girl.
Rankin has a raspy voice
Ker-ri sounds like one of the super models...

etc.

What do we sound like?
[/b]
I think it means you're crazy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Dec 13 2006, 10:43 AM) [snapback]136664[/snapback][/center]
I think it means you're crazy.
[/b]

Or just awesome. Erm.

I see alive peoples

And then Tivy with a Sheep voice... and imagine that Rankin is a Gold fish, and Ackis is a blow fish.

Like this
big-sammy-fergie-in-bg-11-04.jpg

*giggle*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 13 2006, 11:16 AM) [snapback]136683[/snapback][/center]
And then Tivy with a Sheep voice... and imagine that Rankin is a Gold fish, and Ackis is a blow fish.
[/b]

Ouch

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Dec 13 2006, 08:27 PM) [snapback]136697[/snapback][/center]
Rankin is gold, ackis blows lol
[/b]
You said it :p
I think Prodigy probably sounds like a typical chav student :lol:
Rankin like he's underwater with the bubbles etc.
I sound like Daniel Craig - 007 of course. B)
noel_danielanime06.gif

Zana a sexy version of the Chef from the Muppets! :D :wub:
And I reckon Tiv is one of those nice people, that at any moment can flip out and whip out some scissors from her desk and try and stab you! :pinch: :eek:
vala13.gif

I'm thinking of a film but I can't remember the name

LOL i'm pokey now too? heheh

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Dec 13 2006, 01:47 PM) [snapback]136701[/snapback][/center]
Zana a sexy version of the Chef from the Muppets! :D :wub:
[/b]

LOL mental picture ftw

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Dec 13 2006, 03:47 PM) [snapback]136701[/snapback][/center]
And I reckon Tiv is one of those nice people, that at any moment can flip out and whip out some scissors from her desk and try and stab you! :pinch: :eek:
[/b]

It's scary cuz it's true!

In reference I am most Auditry in my learning, and analysitic style. I am crazy I give products I market personalities.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 13 2006, 08:35 AM) [snapback]136662[/snapback][/center]

Kitty sounds like a small girl. Wish I could chat with her on vent /grrr
Rankin has a raspy voice
Ker-ri sounds like one of the super models...Looks like one to from the small picture I could see in her bio thing on here

etc.

What do we sound like?
[/b]
Tiv sounds sweet and kinda soft spoken
Seren sounds fairly sexy on vent (that welsh accent.......hehe)
Hakan.......like he has lung cancer (sorry but that cough sounds aweful when you get sick....lol)
Triath......like a kid lost on what he is
Cubby......picture him as a big guy with a soft outlook /shrug.......(my wife likes listening to him in vent and cheers when he comes online....:lol:)
Curse.......like a typical new yorker

Just how some people sound to me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Dec 13 2006, 08:47 PM) [snapback]136701[/snapback][/center]
You said it :p
I think Prodigy probably sounds like a typical chav student :lol: [/b]
only when you ask me to :p

i have a vague yorkshire accent :D

oh and i dont sound like im nearly 20, more like im about 15

But what voices do ya imagine from the people you don't know? :p
I think that is what Tivy was saying first. *giggle*

Back