Video Game Voters Network

Fluffy

Vote Stewart/Colbert in '08!
http://www.videogamevoters.org/

Essentially they are trying to for a public run lobby group to prevent ridiculous legislation against video games. Please go to this site if you believe games like Grand Theft Auto and Resident Evil should still be made and not banned by some poorly written bill in a guise to protect families but only enforce censorship.

My name is Fluffy and I support this message
/end soapbox rant

They should just enforce the rating as they do with alcohol and cigarettes. Have ID fr the Mature games. Now if the parents want to buy the game for their children, is up to THEM. A matter of choice.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 20 2006, 01:33 PM) [snapback]60872[/snapback][/center]
They should just enforce the rating as they do with alcohol and cigarettes. Have ID fr the Mature games. Now if the parents want to buy the game for their children, is up to THEM. A matter of choice.
[/b]

They do. At least here. I can't buy an "adult" game without showing my ID. they should simply make more games "adult". I forget the exact rating, but I know it exists. The problem is that stores don't want to enforce making people check ages. It's sad.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 20 2006, 10:38 AM) [snapback]60878[/snapback][/center]
They do. At least here. I can't buy an "adult" game without showing my ID. they should simply make more games "adult". I forget the exact rating, but I know it exists. The problem is that stores don't want to enforce making people check ages. It's sad.
[/b]
They do in Gamestop and Bestbuy here, it's suppose to be company policy or so I heard. They know me there so they dont ask for mine anymore. But whenever I get a new person, they ask me. That's the problem of being short. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 20 2006, 01:52 PM) [snapback]60882[/snapback][/center]
That's the problem of being short. :(
[/b]

QFE. I still get carded when I drink too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 20 2006, 10:59 AM) [snapback]60892[/snapback][/center]
QFE. I still get carded when I drink too.
[/b]
So you are short and look young too?! :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 20 2006, 02:07 PM) [snapback]60895[/snapback][/center]
So you are short and look young too?! :mellow:
[/b]

When I remember to dye my hair, yes. Otherwise, I look like one of those kids with grey hair.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 20 2006, 11:11 AM) [snapback]60902[/snapback][/center]
When I remember to dye my hair, yes. Otherwise, I look like one of those kids with grey hair.
[/b]
you have grey hair already?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 20 2006, 02:17 PM) [snapback]60909[/snapback][/center]
you have grey hair already?
[/b]

Quite a bit of it yeah. Had it since I was like 17-19 or so. It drives me nuts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 20 2006, 11:19 AM) [snapback]60911[/snapback][/center]
Quite a bit of it yeah. Had it since I was like 17-19 or so. It drives me nuts.
[/b]
Is the cotton hair, just like a :sheep: ;)
:hug:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 20 2006, 02:32 PM) [snapback]60922[/snapback][/center]
Is the cotton hair, just like a :sheep: ;)
:hug:
[/b]

:lol: With all the dye I put in it, I'd be surprised if it one day doesn't turn into a t-shirt. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 20 2006, 11:33 AM) [snapback]60924[/snapback][/center]
:lol: With all the dye I put in it, I'd be surprised if it one day doesn't turn into a t-shirt. :lol:
[/b]
:lol: Funny :sheep:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 20 2006, 02:35 PM) [snapback]60928[/snapback][/center]
:lol: Funny :sheep:
[/b]

Thanks! Humor helps me keep life in perspective.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 20 2006, 11:40 AM) [snapback]60931[/snapback][/center]
Thanks! Humor helps me keep life in perspective.
[/b]
You are almost in 5k Tivy :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 20 2006, 02:45 PM) [snapback]60933[/snapback][/center]
You are almost in 5k Tivy :)
[/b]

:lol:

Curse told me last night on Xfire: Get to 5k already GEESH.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 20 2006, 11:46 AM) [snapback]60936[/snapback][/center]
:lol:

Curse told me last night on Xfire: Get to 5k already GEESH.
[/b]
Curse was bored most of yesterday :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 20 2006, 02:48 PM) [snapback]60939[/snapback][/center]
Curse was bored most of yesterday :p
[/b]

so he told me. We all had lots of fun in BF2 though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 20 2006, 11:48 AM) [snapback]60940[/snapback][/center]
so he told me. We all had lots of fun in BF2 though.
[/b]
Oh yeah, that was fun :)

Back