Vanaguard ?>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 9 2007, 10:29 AM) [snapback]138798[/snapback][/center]
So you prefer ATARI over SNES?
[/b]

Actually I prefer real life over simulated real life (ie: EQ2 graphics).

WoW graphics are more fun and cartoony. Just like games are supposed to be.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jan 9 2007, 10:50 AM) [snapback]138805[/snapback][/center]
Actually I prefer real life over simulated real life (ie: EQ2 graphics).

WoW graphics are more fun and cartoony. Just like games are supposed to be.
[/b]
Well don't play Second Life. ^_^

I admit WoW doesn't look bad, but if you are going to compare EQ2 with WoW. EQ2 has the upper hand in terms of Graphics.

EQ2 can be played with maxed graphical options in todays machines. I'm doing so. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 9 2007, 12:22 PM) [snapback]138810[/snapback][/center]
Well don't play Second Life. ^_^

I admit WoW doesn't look bad, but if you are going to compare EQ2 with WoW. EQ2 has the upper hand in terms of Graphics.

EQ2 can be played with maxed graphical options in todays machines. I'm doing so. ^_^
[/b]

LOL Wow and EQ2 graphics > second life (cept for the christmas penis thingy lol)

On my system WoW graphics actually outperformed EQ2 graphics.

I think all it is is personal preference, but from EQ2 there were only two zones I could really get into (commonlands and EL) whereas there were numerous zones that I could get into in WoW... the beauty of them among other things. /shrug

Each to his or her own.

Back