Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R-B

• T-B

• other

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 23 2005, 12:13 AM) [snapback]16149[/snapback][/center]
when i think of top imp pvp guildes it never pops in mind
[/b]

BOS is oldschool, you youngling :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 23 2005, 11:54 PM) [snapback]16847[/snapback][/center]
Only a little nutz? We're insane!
[/b]

Donkey talking of it's ears. *giggle*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Dec 24 2005, 02:13 AM) [snapback]16986[/snapback][/center]
BOS is oldschool, you youngling :D
[/b]

i dont really remeber BOS that well lol i have played about 2years

I voted for RW.. cause they were the best as far as numbers go.. as well as skill.. each guild had there time in the spotlight though that's for sure..

and as far as BOS goes... Not sure they should of been on the list.. BOS was only good in the first 4-5months really.. once Huntress formed ELITE alot moved over to it.. also Euro servers started springing up so we lost some great people then.. as well as WoW.. took a few right away..

Definately old school.. but in there prime there wasnt much competition tbh.. DOA had just got going.. and wasnt completely well known.. and in there prime yet..

I am going to have to create an alt acct to vote, I respect Elite and RW to much to pick one of them. Both worthy enemies, also IIa are not sloutches.

I remember the BOS days. But then I went with the fun loving canadians of DOA and I never went back. Swg was so much fun back then.

I voted for RW. When they had the majority of the Dark Jedi on WH it was dark times for the rebels. But then the rebels caught up and there was no dominant Imperial guild after that.

I voted BSA since in my PvP days - It was close to a "who's who" of Imperial PvP'ers led by perhaps the best PvPer on thier side - Apoc/LordMalia.

Best guilds would have been RW followed by KEG since they were huge at their peak.

Funnest would have been Early TB or IIA

Back