Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R-B

• T-B

• other

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 22 2005, 11:26 PM) [snapback]16115[/snapback][/center]
I voted IIA because I was a Melee stacker in IIA and I was grood. Oh yeah, IIA > Imps.
[/b]

no more jet pack but lots of adk's :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 22 2005, 11:29 PM) [snapback]16119[/snapback][/center]
no more jet pack but lots of adk's :p
[/b]
LNASDFOAW"$#RUW)(RFASDVSAOKFASDJFLASFJWO)$#R(@)FWH(FSADFJASODFW#@$O)R(UWEFSAKDFJLW#J!@#JO@RIWJEFOIVJW$)(TASDF

HATE!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 22 2005, 11:35 PM) [snapback]16123[/snapback][/center]
LNASDFOAW"$#RUW)(RFASDVSAOKFASDJFLASFJWO)$#R(@)FWH(FSADFJASODFW#@$O)R(UWEFSAKDFJLW#J!@#JO@RIWJEFOIVJW$)(TASDF

HATE!
[/b]

lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippo @ Dec 22 2005, 11:56 PM) [snapback]16130[/snapback][/center]
BOS should be on this poll :angry: :angry:
[/b]

when i think of top imp pvp guildes it never pops in mind

IIA cuz we had Soruman. One of the most amazing post-CU jedi I've met that no one knew about. He was IIA's secret weapon.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 22 2005, 09:13 AM) [snapback]16149[/snapback][/center]
when i think of top imp pvp guildes it [BOS] never pops in mind
[/b]
That's cuz you're a young'un :).

If you take each guild at its prime, BOS definitely had more PvP'ers than IIA had.

And, if you take each guild in its prime, my opinion is that ELITE had by far the best PvP'ers, though RW would have had a lot more of them. If you had a straight-up battle among the guilds in their prime, RW's numbers would have won... assuming you could get the fuckers to stop dueling long enough to fight ;).

But as I've said countless times, the greatest thing about the Empire is that we never had an alpha guild or a "leader". We were never like the rebellion and required some egomaniac at the helm or else no one would ever PvP.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 23 2005, 02:52 AM) [snapback]16282[/snapback][/center]
If you take each guild at its prime, BOS definitely had more PvP'ers than IIA had.
[/b]
ROFL we had a prime?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Dec 22 2005, 12:38 PM) [snapback]16328[/snapback][/center]
ROFL we had a prime?
[/b]
Yeah it was before you joined, of course! ;)

RW FTW!! we were the first to go to war..and who was it we fought? just the number 1 reb pvp guild (as shown by the other poll :lol: ) DOA!! And we did alright id say...

I vote for RW!

I started pvping when Kalov and Galladel joined RW, and they showed me how to PvP, Especially Kalov. Then I got invited to several fights, with Famine(sp), Gally, Kalov, and some others from RW. When I was a Master Doctor, I used to charge nothing to Guildees, and half price for RW. Hehe. :mellow:

Members of IIA are also the best people, a little nutz though. But I met most of them, when they were not on a battlefield. And I suppose this Poll is for PvP-wise.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 23 2005, 05:58 AM) [snapback]16434[/snapback][/center]
I vote for RW!

I started pvping when Kalov and Galladel joined RW, and they showed me how to PvP, Especially Kalov. Then I got invited to several fights, with Famine(sp), Gally, Kalov, and some others from RW. When I was a Master Doctor, I used to charge nothing to Guildees, and half price for RW. Hehe. :mellow:

Members of IIA are also the best people, a little nutz though. But I met most of them, when they were not on a battlefield. And I suppose this Poll is for PvP-wise.
[/b]

/bumpage

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 23 2005, 12:13 AM) [snapback]16149[/snapback][/center]
when i think of top imp pvp guildes it never pops in mind
[/b]

BOS had so many good PVPers during the early days it's not even funny: Reek and Huntress before they went to Elite, Azulan, me, Isroc, Rarhok, Ibeo, so many other people I can't remember now because I'm dumb. Anyone that doesn't remember BOS as a great PVP guild was obviously not around during the days of all our epic battles in Anchorhead and Moenia.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 22 2005, 02:58 PM) [snapback]16434[/snapback][/center]
I vote for RW!

[/b]

Only a little nutz? We're insane!

Back