Top 3 Wandehomie Women In their Natural Habitat

LOL Telekinesis is the ability to move objects with your mind. telepathy is the ability to read minds.

that is a breathtaking rendition of the girls. such flair, such detail. it's beautfiful.

/tear

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Jan 4 2006, 02:52 PM) [snapback]21913[/snapback][/center]
that is a breathtaking rendition of the girls. such flair, such detail. it's beautfiful.

/tear
[/b]

thanks im glad SOMEONE lieks my art work, sheesh I dont care if you crtique my artwork tiv but dont get mad at me for hair color! /cry :(

thanks im glad SOMEONE looks my art work, sheesh I dont care if you crtique my artwork tiv but dont get mad at me for hair color! /cry [/b]
hey, man, dont get down about it.

/supportgroup

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 4 2006, 02:49 PM) [snapback]21905[/snapback][/center]
Curse...sweetie...tiv is a red head but I'm a brunette. /grin
[/b]

Do not lie you dye your hair diffrent colors all the time.

giggle

Sorry hon I'm a perfectionist.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Voren @ Jan 4 2006, 02:54 PM) [snapback]21921[/snapback][/center]
Do not lie you dye your hair diffrent colors all the time.
[/b]

Right now I'm a brunette with a bit of grey.

Oh, and if i showed you a pic of artica, you'd have to go to the corner and masturbate :D

I am now taking requests!! Who ever wants to be drawn /sign and Ill put you all into a funny picture :p

"tiv's hair's brown, art's hairs not blonde blah blah" hey give Monet some credit!! abstract art people! and he did it all with a black sharpie, so he knows what he's doing!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 5 2006, 05:57 AM) [snapback]21934[/snapback][/center]
Glad I am not in that picture :blink:

*Shrinks into background*
[/b]
nah we got videos of you :p

Back