Top 10 posters 11-30-05

So Um. Where am I on this? I can't post a lot today cuz I have a lot of work to do. I'm just taking a small break.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 2 2005, 01:30 AM) [snapback]2575[/snapback][/center]
So Um. Where am I on this? I can't post a lot today cuz I have a lot of work to do. I'm just taking a small break.
[/b]
youre #4 on the list, but Im now 3 cause noah cheats

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 1 2005, 10:33 AM) [snapback]2578[/snapback][/center]
youre #4 on the list, but Im now 3 cause noah cheats
[/b]

awwwww.....damn it. I need to work more - if it was a slower day I'd beat that easily.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 2 2005, 01:34 AM) [snapback]2579[/snapback][/center]
awwwww.....damn it. I need to work more - if it was a slower day I'd beat that easily.
[/b]
LOL< you are no match for me!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 1 2005, 10:45 AM) [snapback]2585[/snapback][/center]
LOL< you are no match for me!!!
[/b]

Yeah well...do you have a job that requires at least 25% of your time?

Oh and remember I'm also posting in the WH forums...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 2 2005, 01:47 AM) [snapback]2587[/snapback][/center]
Yeah well...do you have a job that requires at least 25% of your time?

Oh and remember I'm also posting in the WH forums...
[/b]
ah forgot that you are also on SWG forums. please dont take me seriously tiv, I know that most people cant be #2, I
mean lol waste their time at work like I can. But i actually get a surprising amount of work done, although sometime i wonder how...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 1 2005, 11:14 AM) [snapback]2617[/snapback][/center]
ah forgot that you are also on SWG forums. please dont take me seriously tiv, I know that most people cant be #2, I
mean lol waste their time at work like I can. But i actually get a surprising amount of work done, although sometime i wonder how...
[/b]

I'm actually the same way...I've just been bad and neglecting some things. How on earth do you think I got to over 5k posts on WH already? (that's like 1k a month lol)

And like I've told you - I'm not easily offended. (I'm in IIA for crying out loud) The only time someone will get me upset is when they seriously harass or abuse someone. I have no issues with it being in good fun.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 1 2005, 11:55 AM) [snapback]2694[/snapback][/center]
pft, you guys have more free time than i do -.-
[/b]

If I had my way I'd have SWG installed here or something installed here so I could actually get something useful done....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 1 2005, 12:14 PM) [snapback]2725[/snapback][/center]
if i had my way, i wouldn't be doing this term paper or 50 physics problems
[/b]

I'm so very happy I'm not in college atm. I am going to be taking a class for the next couple of weeks, but it's only 2 weeks and it's a vocational school.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 2 2005, 02:16 AM) [snapback]2620[/snapback][/center]
I'm actually the same way...I've just been bad and neglecting some things. How on earth do you think I got to over 5k posts on WH already? (that's like 1k a month lol)

And like I've told you - I'm not easily offended. (I'm in IIA for crying out loud) The only time someone will get me upset is when they seriously harass or abuse someone. I have no issues with it being in good fun.
[/b]
That wouldnt be me. whenever im on these forums and i say something, 95% of the time im just joking around

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 2 2005, 02:55 AM) [snapback]2694[/snapback][/center]
pft, you guys have more free time than i do -.-
[/b]
ROFL, you noticed i only post about 5 time after 5pm? yeah when i get off work, espicially right now, I have no free time in between cleaning, cooking, getting my house in order (just moved in) and then takign care of the kid, I get more "free time" at work

yea, my dad gets a lot of free time at work too. so much so, he spends most of his 'work' time on the golf course with his bosses and clients

Back