Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boxer-briefs

• Boxer

• Briefs

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Apr 19 2006, 06:17 PM) [snapback]72345[/snapback][/center]
mmmm two chicks. do i get to play too?
[/b]
QFE...........what could be hotter then 2 women playing with each other...........but I want to be part of the sandwich :D

Oh and a women in a thong................/droooooooooool. Goddamn those things are hot on you chicks out there. Everytime I see a hottie with one on I get the urge to pick it out with my teeth just to get to the good stuff that it is hiding :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 19 2006, 06:43 PM) [snapback]72352[/snapback][/center]
is that what kind of undies on ME or on a potential sex partner?
[/b]
I took it as being on a potential sex partner................

lol every man is a naturally born priest, just waiting to try to convert us.

Fellas, if you won't get within half a mile of a naked man, what makes you think we want to either :p

I think boxers on a girl is hawt! Thongs look cool, but nothing beats the loose and easy access of boxers...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cysha @ Apr 20 2006, 07:05 AM) [snapback]72484[/snapback][/center]
lol every man is a naturally born priest, just waiting to try to convert us.

Fellas, if you won't get within half a mile of a naked man, what makes you think we want to either :p
[/b]
Let us have our fantasies there Cysha.............what could be better then seeing 2 of the most beautiful creatures ever put upon this earth (women) enjoying each other fully.............all we ask is that while you are partaking of each others beauty that we be allowed to partake of the both of you :D .

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Apr 20 2006, 07:13 AM) [snapback]72492[/snapback][/center]
I think boxers on a girl is hawt! Thongs look cool, but nothing beats the loose and easy access of boxers...
[/b]
Nothing sexier then a women with a button up shirt on in a thong running through the house............make ya lose your mind :)

that 2nd poll is definitly a guy question.....though some ladies would answer it as well *wink*

every guy I have ever known has wanted to be with 2 women at the same time. not sure why but hey more power to you. Personally I am spoiled and require full complete attention and like to keep things one on one not matter if its a man or a woman.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Valuthor @ Apr 21 2006, 12:22 AM) [snapback]72542[/snapback][/center]
Now assuming the undies are what we like to wear -- I dont wear any 90% of the time ..
[/b]

ewww no definitly underwear of some type.....yuck! thats just not right......unless wearing a skirt.......

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Apr 20 2006, 10:26 AM) [snapback]72545[/snapback][/center]
ewww no definitly underwear of some type.....yuck! thats just not right......unless wearing a skirt.......
[/b]

A kilt wouldn't be that bad..;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Apr 21 2006, 12:30 AM) [snapback]72546[/snapback][/center]
A kilt wouldn't be that bad..;)
[/b]

true same effect for sure :) Thanks Tiv I love polls like this ^_^

<--- Wears boxer briefs

They don't ride up into the great unknown, and yet still provide my boys with a home. Best of both worlds really. Discovered their usefulness during Jiu-Jitsu...they are basically mandatory there.

Back