Tiv is a dominatrix.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 3 2005, 02:30 AM) [snapback]3627[/snapback][/center]
If this is true then sit on my face so we can play motorboat.
[/b]
lol, havent heard that before

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 2 2005, 11:32 AM) [snapback]3629[/snapback][/center]
lol, havent heard that before
[/b]

O.k it is easy to do. First of all find a female friend or a female whore. (in stav's case big male). Get naked. You lay on the floor then have them sit on your face and you blow as hard as you can.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 2 2005, 11:35 AM) [snapback]3631[/snapback][/center]
O.k it is easy to do. First of all find a female friend or a female whore. (in stav's case big male). Get naked. You lay on the floor then have them sit on your face and you blow as hard as you can.
[/b]

Wouldn't you want to make motorboat noises and like blow bubbles? I mean...otherwise it's just hot air.

You don't need to be lying down to play motorboat...

By the way, that can kill women that are in late pregnancy! \(><)/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 2 2005, 01:29 PM) [snapback]3667[/snapback][/center]
Pfft, earlier today I was the dominatrix.
[/b]

Wow...when did you have the change done Noah and does "falling from heaven" know?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 3 2005, 04:32 AM) [snapback]3674[/snapback][/center]
Wow...when did you have the change done Noah and does "falling from heaven" know?
[/b]
Well. No, she does'nt. It was only to make that old guy feel happy for a few hours in the wee morning.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 3 2005, 02:41 AM) [snapback]3640[/snapback][/center]
its no secret that el loves to blow genatalia
[/b]
lol, like your really one to talk. you dont want me showing those pics from the other night do you??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 2 2005, 01:34 PM) [snapback]3675[/snapback][/center]
Well. No, she does'nt. It was only to make that old guy feel happy for a few hours in the wee morning.
[/b]

Wow...I didn't know El came to PA for some night fun.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 3 2005, 04:35 AM) [snapback]3679[/snapback][/center]
Wow...I didn't know El came to PA for some night fun.
[/b]
You'd be suprised, he gets around, after Gerogia, I think he's heading up to RI.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 2 2005, 01:37 PM) [snapback]3682[/snapback][/center]
You'd be suprised, he gets around, after Gerogia, I think he's heading up to RI.
[/b]

As long as he stays away from the third smallest state I'll be a happy girl.

BTW Noah - I joined IIA = interesting guild chat.

BTW I'm thinking of putting that in my sig.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 3 2005, 04:38 AM) [snapback]3685[/snapback][/center]
BTW Noah - I joined IIA = interesting guild chat.

BTW I'm thinking of putting that in my sig.
[/b]
Whuh?

Oh yeah, I mean to say Conneticut.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 2 2005, 01:41 PM) [snapback]3690[/snapback][/center]
Whuh?

Oh yeah, I mean to say Conneticut.
[/b]

You had asked in TPBM thread what happened to IIA..../grin

and for the second part.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 3 2005, 04:50 AM) [snapback]3702[/snapback][/center]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[/b]
dont have to hide your personal feelings for our benefit :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 3 2005, 02:35 AM) [snapback]3631[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Are you showing your repressed feelings?

And I can vouch for Stavy not being like that :blink:

Back