Then & Now

I dont think its as big a problem in rural areas as it is in major metros. I spank my kids in public when they misbehave, and no one says a word because its normal here. Of course, in a lot of ways we are behind the rest of the US, and constantly accused of being backwards hicks.

I think a majority of the responsibility should be on the parents. The lack of parenting can really fuck a kid up. This guy I grew up with (no longer friends) had a one fucked up mom, no dad. She didn't give a shit about him, what he did, anything, period. She was a horrible mother and it showed through him. All she cared about was the check she got for having him around.

anyway...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Dec 2 2006, 01:01 AM) [snapback]135427[/snapback][/center]
U.S is teh suck. I am moving Canada and starting a maple syrup company. from there I will sponsor a curling team. I would lead a happy life and be married with children. A jealous curling team will kill me at the age of 67.
[/b]
It's the Canadian dream.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ColdIce @ Dec 7 2006, 04:17 AM) [snapback]136098[/snapback][/center]
I think a majority of the responsibility should be on the parents. The lack of parenting can really fuck a kid up. This guy I grew up with (no longer friends) had a one fucked up mom, no dad. She didn't give a shit about him, what he did, anything, period. She was a horrible mother and it showed through him. All she cared about was the check she got for having him around.

anyway...
[/b]
It's sad sometimes. :(

Back