The Wanderhome Hall of Fame #61 Cora

Tutok

?Started out as an Imperial in GCorp in Gouranga City on Tatooine. Got bored with the empire and decided to go rebel, where I was recruited into RGU by Ansharii. Had a good time in RGU, busted some bases and made some friends. In an effort to improve my pvp skills I joined AoW for a bit. After several nerfs I was persuaded to go Imperial because it would help my grinding. So I switched and went to RW. RW was kinda quiet, and then they branched into two guilds, one for pvp and one with pve and crafters. That was gay, and I missed my friends, so I jumped back and became a rebel again. Some friends decided to try out a rebel guild and we formed OoL. Before long I got bored with just jedi and FS grinders in the guild, and then Hakan came back to the game, so because he decided to go imperial, I changed factions again to join him. That's where I am now.? -Cora

?Well Cora has always been a good guy. While he was in RGU he was always a team player and willing to help anyone when it was needed. He was a council member for along while and defintely was a valued asset for RGU. He has always been considered a friend even though the influences of a Dark Force Crystal he looted has driven him to the dark side. ? -Octavious

?cora is a good friend of mine. he's a great guy and a great friend. he's never done anything to wrong anyone that i've ever heard of and he's always been there for me when needed ? -Nemikus

?Cora is a good friend of mine, we have been working together in game since the early days, no matter which faction or guild, he always does his part.? -Zanax

?Cora, I remember when Cora Lead a strike team in RGU and a whole bunch of rebels destroying bases all over the galaxy for like 2 days and awesome leader, a great friend and one of the characters in the server wich i have great respec? -Farid

?I remember when I was first Imperial, Cora used to get on my nerves by the way he would post victories on the forums. When I joined AoW, I saw the true side of him, that being of someone who is not an **edit**, but someone who is actually very cool and easy to get along with. Since then I?ve come to always admire and respect Cora. He has helped me out on countless occasions where I had to start from scratch again. Can?t say how much this guy truly meant to myself, AoW, and this server.? -Tutok

Back