The Wanderhome hall of Fame #58 Drewpa

Tutok

#58 Drewpa

I started the game with a buddy of mine Slochini. We went to the same story on the same day and bought the game together. I was introduced to a guild named GM. That is were DrewPA started out.
I worked hard to get master marksman and scout. Back in the old days you need both to get bounty hunter. That is what I wanted to be when I first started playing this game. After I got my BH I then wanted to turn to the force and make DrewPA a Jedi. Well I got kind of mad at the BH system as IT had so many bugs in it. I gave it up with only 1 more box to get + the master box.

At this point I was very poor but I loved the game. So I sat down one day and looked high and low on how to make a Marco. I got a ton of info from different web sites and started to build my bot.
I started out in cnet but other dancers were taking all the people. It is really funny EVERYONE wanted to watch the ladies shake there thing but not DrewPA. If I was going to get people to use my service I something had to be done. As I left DrewPA dancing AFK in the cnet cantina just so people could see him.
I started to hunt High and low for skill tapes. I was making some money on DrewPA in the early morning and late at night as I had that poor guy dancing all most 24 7. I used every bite of credits I got from customers to buy skill tapes. Here is the funny part at first I was giving a medium buff ?once I got taped up? but still not many people would use me. The ones that did must have passed the word out to other because before long I had credits pouring in and was able to max out my skill tapes from either buying them or having them given to me. I can remember back in the watching 20 people grouped with me and having 10 more people waiting to get in the group.

People DO not know this but I used to watch DrewPA a lot to make sure he was working right. I had both computer monitors side-by-side so I could level Teupow and watch DrewPA. People just thought I was AFK all the time when in fact this was not true. So DrewPA danced and played music max out on both side of the skill tapes everything was going great.
I had a guild I started called M-O-L. In DrewPA guild you got 100k just for joining it and a free house you pick the size, you got free bikes and space ships. If you need crafting stations I just gave you a full set. I was pouring credits into my guild left and right because I was making so much! I would run around on Teupow and see a new player in the ?new close? and tip them 500k with out thinking about twice. Many a time I would get a tell or g-mail going OMF God dude thanks!!!!! I loved that make people happy. Well most people the people that did not like me were the other dancers and musicians in the cantina. I started to have problems big time. Now DrewPA was a buff bot he stood there and danced and played his little flute. People saw all the customer I was getting and got mad because they were not getting any for themselves. Many a night I had to ban/ignore people and deny. I was getting tired off all this drama so I made the total buff house. I was making 5 to 6 mil a day buffing over 300 people + until they changed the system. I had on staff a doc buff bot and three other people making meds for me to buff people.

I ran into a great person named Cadina we became friends and she asked me if I like to DJ. I told her I would love to. I asked cad if I could do a live talk show. She told me I was nuts to do it. So I went live on the air that night. Cad got some tells asking her to take me off the air but she would not she wanted to give me a fair chance. After a show or to people started to get into it and my audience was growing. Cad has since left the game and cubby and myself have taken over the radio station.

I do not play SWG any more So if you were my compaction in cnet and we fought I am sorry we could not see eye to eye. I never wanted to fight with anyone I just wanted to do my thing and make credit and buff people. If you got buffs from me thank you for supporting my guild and me. I tried very hard to give a good product at a fair price. I set out to make my self some credits it turned into more then I could have ever dreamed of. I got to know a ton of really nice people and I to this day still call them friend. Take care Wandorhome I wish you the very best like I have said many times this IS THE BEST SERVER IN SWG??

DrewPA the AFK BUFF BOT?..

Cool man thanks I have had a bad night and well this helpped out alot thanks for making a old buff bot smile bro...

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 5 2005, 12:35 PM) [snapback]4783[/snapback][/center]
Cool man thanks I have had a bad night and well this helpped out alot thanks for making a old buff bot smile bro...
DrewPA
[/b]

it was my pleasure :) thanks for the summary

drewpa is eeevil he is the leona helmsley of swg ..he made me live outside that cursed buff house and clean up the beer cans and condoms ( you ever seen an ithorian condom ? ..trust me you dont want to )..one night i plotted my revenge and in the wee hours of the night with the help of some meatlumps i pushed my house up against drews and blocked all incoming traffic ..eventually drew moved away and i did too ..hopefully ill never have real estate next to him again ...:p

congrats drew :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Dec 5 2005, 12:05 PM) [snapback]4778[/snapback][/center]
I do not play SWG any more So if you were my compaction in cnet and we fought I am sorry we could not see eye to eye.
[/b]

I guess some of that is pointed at me :p never really liked AFK Ents, but you're ok, grats on #58 :D

Yep, I remember Drew and Teupow. My favorite buffer back when I played, not only because he had the great skill tapes, but because he wasn't afk all the time. I remember getting /tells from him after tipping him, and we got to know each other a bit.

A good choice here, he definitely made a huge difference on WH with the buff-bot, and I was always glad to pay 10k credits for it.

Leeloo....

Why is it that your RL pic is kinda hot, yet your SWG toon is kind of lesbo/butch?

:p

This one sure brought back some memories! It sucked when he moved Drewpa out of the Cnet cantina though, took me a couple weeks to find him again as the at he time the only places I visited In Cnet were the Cantina and the bank... oh yeah lets not forget the cloner :blush: I didnt make it out to his new location more than once or twice though it was out of my way :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Dec 5 2005, 08:17 PM) [snapback]4863[/snapback][/center]
Leeloo....

Why is it that your RL pic is kinda hot, yet your SWG toon is kind of lesbo/butch?

:p
[/b]

Because my toon can.....it's an old pic though doesn't look that way at all anymore :p as far as i know....been a while since i saw her last... :blink:

Hey thanks for all the kind words. Really thank you very much!!!!! leeloo
No it was not pointed at ya. It was just a statment kind of blanket statement. I have no hard feeling about anyone any more from the past. I really do want to thank everyone that posted and supported me and the bot. You ALL rock thanks.......

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 5 2005, 12:35 PM) [snapback]4783[/snapback][/center]
DrewPA
[/b]
would /hug you, but i dont have boobies and i know your penis embargo

DrewPa can come off wrong to a lot of people. He generally has a good heart and loves to meet newbies. He tries to engage everyone around him because he knows that generally the more the merrier.

Good to see you here Drew.

Thanks hun... Missed you on vent this week end I could have used a big hug last night bad bad night....

Tiv you rock...

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 5 2005, 10:54 AM) [snapback]4947[/snapback][/center]
Thanks hun... Missed you on vent this week end I could have used a big hug last night bad bad night....

Tiv you rock...

DrewPA
[/b]

Oh Sugar (I was told that I now have to spread the sugar from Dolly), just send me a XFire and I'll hop on. I'm going to start enforcing a bed time though because I'm starting to feel like crap more and more lately.

Ya I talked to dolly old man this week end I like him he is a nice guy. He was looking for ya...

If you tlak to dolly please tell her I said hellooooooo

Huggles now get to bed young lady....

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 5 2005, 11:09 AM) [snapback]4966[/snapback][/center]
Ya I talked to dolly old man this week end I like him he is a nice guy. He was looking for ya...

If you tlak to dolly please tell her I said hellooooooo
Huggles now get to bed young lady....
DrewPA
[/b]

/tickles drew. I'm at work nutty - i can't sleep here. (though somedays I'm tempted to see what people would say)

Ah. I was on xfire the entire weekend. I tried logging in for a few but it was nuts. I almost cried. I will most definately tell her you said hi.

Back