The ultimate poll!

The ultimate poll!

• Eye Surgery?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boob Job?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Timi

Girlfriend is contemplating getting either eye surgery or a boob job. She asked what I thought and of course I say, "whatever you want hun." All the while thinking, but of course I can't just say that less I be smitten. So, I'll leave it up to the public to decide....eye surgery or boob job?</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jun 15 2006, 04:02 PM) [snapback]87512[/snapback][/center]
Girlfriend is contemplating getting either eye surgery or a boob job. She asked what I thought and of course I say, "whatever you want hun." All the while thinking, but of course I can't just say that less I be smitten. So, I'll leave it up to the public to decide....eye surgery or boob job?</span>
[/b]

Well I guess this begets the question whats wrong with the eyes and whats wrong with the BEWBS?
Well if she is either seriously considering either one, she should already be doing plenty of research into the doctors in her area and checkin with medical boards to see if any perspective doctor has had any major issues. I helped a girlfriend recently with research and descisions on a bewb job. Boy was her boyfriend happy when he came back to town.

I prefer natural boobies, they feel much nicer, even if they are smaller. so i'm gonna go with eye surgery

They bounce, they flop, they squeeze, they're real.

But, I said eye surgery, just because if you tell a woman she should get a boob job, yer not gonna see the twins for awhile.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ Jun 16 2006, 02:29 PM) [snapback]87642[/snapback][/center]
They bounce, they flop, they squeeze, they're real.

But, I said eye surgery, just because if you tell a woman she should get a boob job, yer not gonna see the twins for awhile.[/b]

Ignore logical posts and just go with what you know you want.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOBS.

There is nothing wrong with knowing what you want and making it happen.

Who cares if she can read better? Get the Boobs.

Now you might say "Wait a minute, Hoyce. What can fake boobs do for me? I really want my girl to read better". To this I would say. "BE A MAN, NOT A PUSSY"!!!

Boobs are for the greater good of mankind, not just yourself. So rest assured that by shooing her away from the eye surgery you would be doing the rest of the planet a great service.

"But Hoyce, that seems selfish".
SHUT YO MOUF!!!

Get the boobs.
How do you get to Hollywood?
BOOBS, BOOBS, BOOBS.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hoyce @ Jun 16 2006, 12:36 PM) [snapback]87727[/snapback][/center]
Ignore logical posts and just go with what you know you want.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOBS.

There is nothing wrong with knowing what you want and making it happen.

Who cares if she can read better? Get the Boobs.

Now you might say "Wait a minute, Hoyce. What can fake boobs do for me? I really want my girl to read better". To this I would say. "BE A MAN, NOT A PUSSY"!!!

Boobs are for the greater good of mankind, not just yourself. So rest assured that by shooing her away from the eye surgery you would be doing the rest of the planet a great service.

"But Hoyce, that seems selfish".
SHUT YO MOUF!!!

Get the boobs.
How do you get to Hollywood?
BOOBS, BOOBS, BOOBS. [/b]

I'm Timi and I approve this message.

My wife went with Eye Surgery, without giving me the option. I would of choose boobies if asked :( Make sure she does good research on the types of eye surgery, there are quite a few options out there.

I mean think about it, if they can see better, they can nickpick more. Besides there will be no more lieing about how "big" you are Timi

Bigger boobies means more fun for you

boobs have the same amount of nerves no matter what size. so if your girl has smaller boobs, it probably feels better when you touch them, so then she would want that done more, and well...I guess you win there.

Back