The Shield Series Finale

John'Matrix-TSC

Kinda ended on a down note for me. I won't give out spoilers to those who haven't seen it or even watched the series. One of the greatest shows ever.

I watched the series off and on and what I did watch was damn good entertainment. Sucks that it's over.

I've been watching this show religiously since Season 1. Definitely going to miss having it around. I was kind of let down by the series finale, I won't give out spoilers but I will say that I'm kind of conflicted over how Vic ended up. I'd still put this show right up there with The Wire as one of the best cop shows of all time though.

I personally thought the ending sucked but not as bad as the sopranos that really pissed me off, especially when i called two of my other friends to to see if the satelite went out.

I liked the last ep. you have to think about it outside the box. I won't give spoilers either, but it was poetic justice to see him end up like he did.

I liked the last ep. you have to think about it outside the box. I won't give spoilers either, but it was poetic justice to see him end up like he did.

No question that what he was sentenced to was probably 10x more hard for him than prison would have ever been, especially since he won't be able to see his family. However after the way he played Ronnie I had very little sympathy for him, the whole series he was always talking all that rah rah we're a team shit but in the end it was all about Vic and how Vic can get off scott free even if it means one of his guys getting burned for it. I think I just felt that after all the horrible shit he did, even if it was at times for the right reasons, that he should've paid the ultimate price.

No question that what he was sentenced to was probably 10x more hard for him than prison would have ever been, especially since he won't be able to see his family. However after the way he played Ronnie I had very little sympathy for him, the whole series he was always talking all that rah rah we're a team shit but in the end it was all about Vic and how Vic can get off scott free even if it means one of his guys getting burned for it. I think I just felt that after all the horrible shit he did, even if it was at times for the right reasons, that he should've paid the ultimate price.

Agreed.

P.S. Who put sand in Phaded's vagina?

Back