The nicest friend a girl could have

*takes out a vid camera*

Ok now take her top off.... that's it..... ok now get into position and make the white noise...... yes.........

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jul 7 2006, 02:01 PM) [snapback]93012[/snapback][/center]
*takes out a vid camera*

Ok now take her top off.... that's it..... ok now get into position and make the white noise...... yes......... [/b]
they say you see the ring right before you die

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jul 7 2006, 03:09 PM) [snapback]93052[/snapback][/center]
lol

:pops out of the well!

BOO!!! [/b]
lol the ( O Y O ) twins are pierced.. and I have rings in them not bars... soooo he'd see the ring, but he'd have to die :p :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jul 7 2006, 10:38 PM) [snapback]93082[/snapback][/center]
:lol:

But then I'd die too. Hrmm...

:drags syn over to a photocopier.

^_^
[/b]
:lol: Upload the copys, front and back! :lol: :blush:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jul 7 2006, 04:38 PM) [snapback]93082[/snapback][/center]
:lol:

But then I'd die too. Hrmm...

:drags syn over to a photocopier.

^_^ [/b]
rofl omg hahaha.. I never though of that :p as long as you send out a copy you live

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Jul 7 2006, 02:42 PM) [snapback]93087[/snapback][/center]
rofl omg hahaha.. I never though of that :p as long as you send out a copy you live
[/b]

:D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Jul 8 2006, 02:01 AM) [snapback]93161[/snapback][/center]
lol well since you found the loop hole I am going with bars now :p
[/b]

Tav says back on topic. So Back to how great Tav is :lol:

Back