The new Swiss Army Pocket Knife

That's the perfect murder weapon for those who don't know how to throw a knife. Simply open up all 85 of it's implements and throw it at someone. You're bound to stab someone 99.9% of the time

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 12 2006, 12:41 AM) [snapback]136510[/snapback][/center]
That's the perfect murder weapon for those who don't know how to throw a knife. Simply open up all 85 of it's implements and throw it at someone. You're bound to stab someone 99.9% of the time
[/b]
lol

85 ways to kill someone, all in a little package. Next time someone tries to rob me, im gonna whip one of those out. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ColdIce @ Dec 13 2006, 01:24 AM) [snapback]136639[/snapback][/center]
85 ways to kill someone, all in a little package. Next time someone tries to rob me, im gonna whip one of those out. :lol: [/b]

Be your luck, you either found the toothpick or the tweezers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 13 2006, 08:16 AM) [snapback]136651[/snapback][/center]
Be your luck, you either found the toothpick or the tweezers.
[/b]

Whatcha gonna do with that? Pluck out my eyebrows?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 13 2006, 07:56 AM) [snapback]136657[/snapback][/center]
Whatcha gonna do with that? Pluck out my eyebrows?
[/b]
They'd be effective enough an inch lower than that. :p

Back