• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • injure him, like shoot his arm off or something lol

• other

• Total voters

Isildur

i really dont know what id do, maybe go for injure but i dunno. The directors didntknow wither thats why the film had 3 alternative endings.

in that particular situation i wouldnt kill him because i would have known that he would "win " if i did ..thats enough to stay my hand

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cubby @ Jun 26 2006, 04:15 PM) [snapback]89925[/snapback][/center]
in that particular situation i wouldnt kill him because i would have known that he would "win " if i did ..thats enough to stay my hand
[/b]
The best ending is when Detective Mills kills him. Because he completed his masterpiece. However, I don't know what I would do. I don't know if I had the brains to stop myself. It's easy for you to say that you won't, but have you been in that situation? It would certainly be a hard decision.

id put that shit in his mouth and blow his tounge out the back of his head. straight up.

hmm, im the frst/only one as of this point to say yes.... hmm disturbing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jun 26 2006, 05:37 PM) [snapback]89931[/snapback][/center]
id put that shit in his mouth and blow his tounge out the back of his head. straight up.

hmm, im the frst/only one as of this point to say yes.... hmm disturbing.
[/b]
Surprisingly, it is not disturbing. It's revenge. Like Kill Bill, a story of revenge.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jun 28 2006, 02:31 AM) [snapback]90034[/snapback][/center]
Surprisingly, it is not disturbing. It's revenge. Like Kill Bill, a story of revenge.
[/b]

I wouldnt hesitate a split second to blow his face.

i watched this film a lonnnng lonnnggg time ago back when i was a noob (ie a child) and so i cant remember it at all.....looks like im gunna have to pick it up next time im out

Do I even have to say what I think I'd do :D.

I can't say for sure, as i've never been in a situation like that, but I don't think I'd kill him.

if the guy cut my wifes head off i wouldnt have had to wait to find out he killed my unborn child too

fuck him, he's fuckin dead

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jun 28 2006, 02:31 AM) [snapback]90034[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
yeah, with a wife and kid i can put myself in that position easily. and my ass wouldnt think twice about painting the grass red if someone chopped off my pregnant wifes head, then feel the need to send it to me UPS.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Jun 28 2006, 06:45 AM) [snapback]90150[/snapback][/center]
since i dont know him, castration and feed it to him, then shove a .357 in his ear, and pull the trigger.
[/b]
Fixed brother.

I can honestly say if I hadn't have been pregnant with my daughter at the time it would be me in prison and Bill dead right now

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jun 28 2006, 01:33 PM) [snapback]90300[/snapback][/center]
yeah, with a wife and kid i can put myself in that position easily. and my ass wouldnt think twice about painting the grass red if someone chopped off my pregnant wifes head, then feel the need to send it to me UPS.
Fixed brother.
[/b]

it would arrive late so you wouldnt kill him :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Jun 29 2006, 08:07 AM) [snapback]90588[/snapback][/center]
it would arrive late so you wouldnt kill him :p
[/b]

lmao i was thinking the same thing ....wtf is in this box ? ...what is this ? someone put a wig on a rugby ball? o its smells terrible .. how old is this thing ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Jun 28 2006, 03:33 PM) [snapback]90557[/snapback][/center]
but then i wouldn't be able to stare at that mesmerizing blue ass in your avatar [/b]
we all know things happen in life for a reason, the reason I am here? To keep Zampy happy with the blue ass :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cubby @ Jun 28 2006, 07:49 PM) [snapback]90648[/snapback][/center]
lmao i was thinking the same thing ....wtf is in this box ? ...what is this ? someone put a wig on a rugby ball? o its smells terrible .. how old is this thing ?
[/b]
The smell of blood is different than something that is rotten or old.

Back