the bears are getting spanked

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Oct 16 2006, 10:04 PM) [snapback]125960[/snapback][/center]
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
[/b]
24-23, Bears, F. Gotta make your fieldgoals. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Oct 16 2006, 10:04 PM) [snapback]125960[/snapback][/center]
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: [/b]
insert foot in mouth? :p speak once the game is OVER, not in progress.

In all fairness, we played like SHIT today...offense wise. Lovie did the right thing. Rex wasn't clicking, so he focues entirely on defense. I believe in Lovie. Do you?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 17 2006, 12:02 AM) [snapback]125966[/snapback][/center]
insert foot in mouth? :p speak once the game is OVER, not in progress.

In all fairness, we played like SHIT today...offense wise. Lovie did the right thing. Rex wasn't clicking, so he focues entirely on defense. I believe in Lovie. Do you?
[/b]
Of COURSE milk believes in Lovie. Look, he's showing you four quarters worth of Lovie love up there. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Oct 17 2006, 08:51 PM) [snapback]126200[/snapback][/center]
that was an embaressing loss, i don't like arizona to much, chargers ftw
[/b]

That was an AWESOME loss.

DA BEARS

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madrigal @ Oct 18 2006, 11:46 AM) [snapback]126312[/snapback][/center]

Classic.

The Bears might be what you thought they were Green, but Coach Green is exactly what we thought he was...terrible.

Overall verdict: Leinart has a great future in the NFL, however the Arizona Cardinals still suck.

Back