Test for girls

test-for-girls.jpg
:lol: :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(drache @ Aug 29 2006, 08:47 PM) [snapback]112306[/snapback][/center]
baby got no back tho :(
[/b]
What I was thinking...........sure her tits can touch the wall before her nose does but my god man she could create a water-tight seal if she put her back up against the wall.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(drache @ Aug 30 2006, 11:47 AM) [snapback]112306[/snapback][/center]
baby got no back tho :(
[/b]
she needs her some boobie fat transplanted in her ass. cant hold onto the boobs the entire time...
I say she fails due to no ass.
but id still do her anyway.

One of the benefits of being full-figured. I can do that and still have something to grab onto.

:eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Aug 31 2006, 03:43 AM) [snapback]112495[/snapback][/center]
One of the benefits of being full-figured. I can do that and still have something to grab onto.

[/b]
ROFL, she passes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Aug 30 2006, 01:10 PM) [snapback]112515[/snapback][/center]
couldnt a similar test work for men as well? :p
[/b]

You know, back in high school, I got quite the disturbing call from someone telling me to do pushups like that. :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki' @ Aug 30 2006, 06:59 PM) [snapback]112509[/snapback][/center]
*wonders why the only pictures that NEVER show to her are Az's*
[/b]
/shrug
I dunno its safe for work.
Are your eyes open? :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Aug 30 2006, 06:43 PM) [snapback]112495[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
Tiv is famous!! :eek: :lol:
http://media.funlol.com/content/these-obvi...ant-be-real.wmv
Safe for work with a lot of funny looks maybe :p

Addendum... if her stomach touches the wall before both her boobs and her nose she fails.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Aug 30 2006, 09:17 PM) [snapback]112635[/snapback][/center]
Addendum... if her stomach touches the wall before both her boobs and her nose she fails.
[/b]

woot I still pass. LOL

Back