Temples

Kopek

Look in the ancient temple of Yavin IV. Within you will find El-diablos manning the most persistently undamaged machine of a tank ever.

damn you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kopek! @ Jan 18 2006, 06:07 PM) [snapback]30747[/snapback][/center]
Look in the ancient temple of Yavin IV. Within you will find El-diablos manning the most persistently undamaged machine of a tank ever.

damn you.
[/b]
lol I would of waited the 50 minutes too. You tried sniper, recon, droid, rocket man, suicide run lol. But you had a hell of kamino run. Nice work on that map.

I almost decided to wait for you.
And i definitely felt like Wile E. Coyote there, using that recon thing

battlefront 2 is pretty cool, if only more people played on the server.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kopek! @ Jan 18 2006, 06:56 PM) [snapback]30804[/snapback][/center]
I almost decided to wait for you.
And i definitely felt like Wile E. Coyote there, using that recon thing

battlefront 2 is pretty cool, if only more people played on the server.
[/b]
going to have more peeps here as gomi is on and noah is suppose to come on.

id play it but i dont want to get ti attached because like i said im selling it soon :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Jan 19 2006, 02:56 PM) [snapback]30939[/snapback][/center]
I PROMISE today I'll play. Huntress is getting other guys caught up to us in quests so I don't think I'll be glued to SWG.
[/b]

go Noah go!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 20 2006, 12:05 AM) [snapback]30953[/snapback][/center]
Dang it. Now I want to try it.
[/b]

It's fun.

Guess I got on too late last night, only folks left were Kopek and Gomi. Gomi had a buddy on there later, me and him noobed it up for a while till the space missions drove me insane and out of the game. The space missions are not well designed, and can drag along a lot due to stupid AI.

KOTOR is awesome. And yeah for me you usually get on after I go to bed. Which is odd because I'm still getting the lines under my eyes as if I haven't slept. And I've been going to bed consistantly at like 10-11 and waking up around 7. Bah.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 20 2006, 12:09 AM) [snapback]30962[/snapback][/center]
KOTOR is awesome. And yeah for me you usually get on after I go to bed. Which is odd because I'm still getting the lines under my eyes as if I haven't slept. And I've been going to bed consistantly at like 10-11 and waking up around 7. Bah.
[/b]

I was on at 8pm EST.

Oh /ducks and hides
I was re-stocking my vendors. Did you know I have over 700 melee items listed?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 19 2006, 09:20 AM) [snapback]31001[/snapback][/center]
Oh /ducks and hides
I was re-stocking my vendors. Did you know I have over 700 melee items listed?
[/b]
good 10 items for the 70 people who play.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 20 2006, 12:23 AM) [snapback]31013[/snapback][/center]
Heh. About that. yeah.
[/b]

/whisper You are dangerously close to 3k posts!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 19 2006, 09:23 AM) [snapback]31017[/snapback][/center]
/whisper You are dangerously close to 3k posts!
[/b]

I know. And Stav hasn't said anything about people who are crazy posters like me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 19 2006, 09:25 AM) [snapback]31022[/snapback][/center]
I know. And Stav hasn't said anything about people who are crazy posters like me.
[/b]
He did say something to me. just one word actually. Therapy. :p

Back