Tell me your favorite....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jul 12 2006, 01:58 PM) [snapback]94447[/snapback][/center]
Probably the one from Dirty Dancing. How many times as a kid did I watch that? :wub: :blush:
[/b]
Swayze is old now. :p Why not the mud scene from Ghost while you're at it? :D :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alison/Maryna @ Jul 11 2006, 04:08 PM) [snapback]94224[/snapback][/center]
:looks down shirt and panties: yup yup im pretty sure
[/b]

That right there was my favorite sex scene.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Jul 11 2006, 06:03 PM) [snapback]94220[/snapback][/center]
Not really a sex scene, but the 3-boobed lady from Total Recall was pretty cool :) [/b]

Or the one ginormous boob chick from Kung Pow

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jul 12 2006, 05:32 PM) [snapback]94557[/snapback][/center]
Or the one ginormous boob chick from Kung Pow
[/b]
Yarna D'al Gargan from Return of the Jedi had like 8 boobs didn't she? :p

The 'what happens during ejaculation' segment from "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask".

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jul 12 2006, 12:31 PM) [snapback]94556[/snapback][/center]
That right there was my favorite sex scene.
[/b]
lol
:huggles Ackis:
:blush:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jul 12 2006, 01:51 PM) [snapback]94603[/snapback][/center]
The 'what happens during ejaculation' segment from "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask".
[/b]

Most embarassing moment of my life...

My father and I were watching TV one day and he put that on. I almost DIED.

Its a Woody Allen flick. I dunno what the rest of you are thinking it is. Not exactly "sex-ed". :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jul 23 2006, 10:28 AM) [snapback]96564[/snapback][/center]
Its a Woody Allen flick. I dunno what the rest of you are thinking it is. Not exactly "sex-ed". :p
[/b]
What about the sex scene in the classroom of Monty Pythons - The Meaning of Life :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Jul 12 2006, 12:06 AM) [snapback]94222[/snapback][/center]
Are we sure this thread wasn't started by a guy?
[/b]
LOL ^_^

Does it have to be from a movie? :p ;) ^_^ j/k
In the movie My Africa...it's an amazing sensual sex-scene, don't know if it's my fav tho... :)

My Africa? Not sure if I have heard of that one

NEW TOPIC (carry on the old one too.)

Tell me your favourite: Air scene?
Anything that happened in a movie in the air. Movie, fights, crashes, drama etc.

Things I can think of right is Top Gun! B)
Funnily I always think the air bits are longer. When the music kicks in though its time to "feel the need, the need for speed!" B)

Also I have to say Superman Returns. The whole plane/shuttle sequence from the sky was very
sunglasses2.gif

LOL Top Gun theme music as I unzip my pants to take a leak. Or Rocky theme music. Either makes me feel like more of a man.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jul 23 2006, 10:28 PM) [snapback]96578[/snapback][/center]
What about the sex scene in the classroom of Monty Pythons - The Meaning of Life :lol: [/b]

That was a funny one :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jul 30 2006, 04:18 PM) [snapback]99185[/snapback][/center]
bump or change of topic again?
[/b]
lol only recent "sex" scene i have seen is the one in "my super ex-girlfriend"
though i did watch a bit of the secretary the other day
:blush:

Back