• hamburger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hot dogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • man meat........

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
G

Okay it's time to settle the eternal debate. Which is the tastiest meat evar!?

Yes!!!!
*high five!*

No doubt in my mind, even before I clicked on this poll - Bacon is indeed the tastiest meat. Sure, you can make chicken or steak tasty with bbq sauce or A-1, but bacon tastes great commando and is easily prepared.... in fact, bacon is so awesome, wrap it around steak to make it taste better! What other proof is needed?

If you are not with bacon, you are with the terrorists.

...or the vegetarians.

I always put in a special order of bacon added to a philly cheesesteak and people think it's weird. Bacon goes with everything!

Have you ever had a Texas Tommy; a hot dog wrapped in like 5 strips of bacon and saturated in cheese? :drool:

I have to be the one that says it : tube steak FTW
Yeah I put that option specially for you :rolleyes:

If you are not with bacon, you are with the terrorists.

...or the vegetarians.
In philly I always see these weird vegan places where the whole menu is like flounder and cheesesteak and bacon cheeseburgers and all that kind of stuff, then a big sign that says "Don't worry, it's vegan!" So it's all like fake meats made with tofu or something. Damn vegan freaks!!!

In philly I always see these weird vegan places where the whole menu is like flounder and cheesesteak and bacon cheeseburgers and all that kind of stuff, then a big sign that says "Don't worry, it's vegan!" So it's all like fake meats made with tofu or something. Damn vegan freaks!!!
mmmm black bean veggie burgers

Have you ever had a Texas Tommy; a hot dog wrapped in like 5 strips of bacon and saturated in cheese? :drool:

LA has something similar. Dog wrapped in bacon topped with onions, bell peppers, chili powder and jalapenos. We call it the "death dog."

Just want to say that I agree with Zanax. I love steak, and I love chicken, but neither have the sheer awesome taste of bacon.

Dumb dumb and dumb. "Hot dogs" and "hamburgers" arent meat.

Its Pork, beef, chicken, veal, lamb, and your selected fish.

Now that thats cleared the answer is well prepared pork.

Back