Syntaxx: Vix has been found.

Vix

Dear Syntaxx,

Vix has been found. The wanted poster in your profile pic was the key. He was last spotted banging some oh-so-fine ho's and/or playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Sincerely,
Vix

PS - *********.com is one of the gretest things to happen to the internet since Al Gore.

Dear Syntaxx,

Vix has been found. The wanted poster in your profile pic was the key. He was last spotted banging some oh-so-fine ho's and/or playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Sincerely,
Vix

PS - *********.com is one of the gretest things to happen to the internet since Al Gore.
your still gay as ever, and ive seen the shaft of your penis (true story)

Dear Syntaxx,

Sincerely,
Vix

beastforum.com ? syntax is a member there i believe.

Dear Syntaxx,

Sincerely,
Vix

Yayyyyyy!! my favorite wanderhomie ever.. except Jed, cause he gets upset when i don't mention him.. lubba you Vic :wub:

Back