syntax

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Sep 12 2006, 03:12 PM) [snapback]115562[/snapback][/center]
that would have been embarrassing
[/b]
That happened a lot. But now, most of my friends call me either Moob or Mooby. When mom calls me by my name, I sometimes don't answer. So used to Moob. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Sep 12 2006, 05:44 PM) [snapback]115579[/snapback][/center]
That happened a lot. But now, most of my friends call me either Moob or Mooby. When mom calls me by my name, I sometimes don't answer. So used to Moob. :lol: [/b]
not only that two seats up they were talking about WoW. No matter where I go I am surrounded by you nerds!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Sep 12 2006, 03:46 PM) [snapback]115582[/snapback][/center]
not only that two seats up they were talking about WoW. No matter where I go I am surrounded by you nerds!
[/b]
Come join the nerds then. :)

lol you took a CS course silly, of course :p

Just hit em in the back of the head with a paperclip and hold up a sign that says "PWNT!" :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Sep 13 2006, 09:22 AM) [snapback]115599[/snapback][/center]
lol you took a CS course silly, of course :p

Just hit em in the back of the head with a paperclip and hold up a sign that says "PWNT!" :lol:
[/b]
Hah...I like that, I shall do that in random places now.

I ride the mta every morning to work and have to listen to a couple goobs talk about WoW the whole way. I think I'm going to get this shirt and shut them up once and for all :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(drache @ Sep 12 2006, 07:44 PM) [snapback]115633[/snapback][/center]
I ride the mta every morning to work and have to listen to a couple goobs talk about WoW the whole way. I think I'm going to get this shirt and shut them up once and for all :) [/b]
ROFL omg thats perfect

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(drache @ Sep 12 2006, 05:44 PM) [snapback]115633[/snapback][/center]
I ride the mta every morning to work and have to listen to a couple goobs talk about WoW the whole way. I think I'm going to get this shirt and shut them up once and for all :)
[/b]
OMG those shirts rawk

I must have the 'die, n00b' shirt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Sep 12 2006, 11:14 PM) [snapback]115697[/snapback][/center]
lol love that site.........I think I must have this shirt

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/gaming/6b9a/ [/b]
pa_rogues_ladies.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Sep 12 2006, 10:22 PM) [snapback]115764[/snapback][/center]
since you called me one :cry:
[/b]
Meh, it was not directed. Simply posting the one I like.

/hug Syn :wub:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sranlisian @ Sep 13 2006, 12:34 AM) [snapback]115770[/snapback][/center]
Meh, it was not directed. Simply posting the one I like.

/hug Syn :wub: [/b]
:blush: /hugs :)
and pretzels for breakfast.. mmmm brain food lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(drache @ Sep 12 2006, 08:44 PM) [snapback]115633[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Careful, the might only encourage them to talk to you....creepy awkward moment....

Back