Surplus PS3's

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 14 2007, 09:46 PM) [snapback]139358[/snapback][/center]
Well I figured all you had to do was pull shit out of your ass....seems what Sony does best, so figured why not me?
[/b]

Is there is surplus we can use re-distribution quite simple really.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Jan 14 2007, 04:50 PM) [snapback]139359[/snapback][/center]
Is there is surplus we can use re-distribution quite simple really. [/b]

You could re-distribute to the UK and Europe because it's obvious the U.S. doesn't want 'em.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Jan 14 2007, 02:33 PM) [snapback]139344[/snapback][/center]
Its not as bad as the article portrays, or as the picture of empty boxes.
[/b]
None of the boxes in my picture were empty. I asked and the store employees say that nobody really wants them.

All it needs is for game another big franchise, or a game like Resistance to come out and they will fly off the shelves again.

Only time will tell.

Banana why exactly do you have a sig mocking the ps3 with mario dancing under it if you are a Sony Fanboi? :p

I went to Best Buy on Friday... Pay day = Spent day ^_^

There were Wii's about 4 of them, 360's about 2, PS3's about 30. :lol: The store guy, said that they haven't been selling, None. They got a lot of the three consoles in the storage facility in the back and they completely stopped PS3s, cause they had far too many and they are not selling. I said I would buy one when Metal Gear comes out. ^_^

The problem of PS3, there is NO good games whatsoever. They would at least be selling if there was at least one title of the big Franchises. Most of the games I want are coming in late 2007 or early 2008.

But I was not there for that... I think that guy likes me. :lol: He was giving me information without trouble, and was hovering around when I was looking in the PC game section, making sure I didn't need anything. :lol:

None of the games convince me, there is nothing good for PC, nothing good for consoles. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 15 2007, 08:13 PM) [snapback]139457[/snapback][/center]
The problem of PS3, there is NO good games whatsoever. They would at least be selling if there was at least one title of the big Franchises. Most of the games I want are coming in late 2007 or early 2008.

[/b]

Totally Agree, Atleast when the good games come out, People will easily be able to pick them up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 15 2007, 07:56 PM) [snapback]139455[/snapback][/center]
Banana why exactly do you have a sig mocking the ps3 with mario dancing under it if you are a Sony Fanboi? :p
[/b]

To confuse you :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 14 2007, 01:46 PM) [snapback]139358[/snapback][/center]
Well I figured all you had to do was pull shit out of your ass....seems what Sony does best, so figured why not me?
[/b]

Naw, the shit has to come out of your mouth, and it has to smell nice. That's what makes the big bucks and the teflon suits.

Back