Stratics

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
Hey guys,

I would LOVE to write for SWG for WH for stratics. It would be awesome, and just wicked cool.

So um...can I get some support from my wh bretheren?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 16 2006, 01:47 AM) [snapback]59214[/snapback][/center]
Hey guys,

I would LOVE to write for SWG for WH for stratics. It would be awesome, and just wicked cool.

[/b]

Count me in ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 15 2006, 10:47 AM) [snapback]59214[/snapback][/center]
Hey guys,

[/b]

/whisper you should write about wanderhomies.com

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 15 2006, 09:01 AM) [snapback]59258[/snapback][/center]
/whisper you should write about wanderhomies.com
[/b]
Agree with this idea ^_^

Stratics wants traffic to their OWN site, they're not going to want you to TAKE traffic from theirs for this one. I'd be wary of even mentioning 'homies.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Mar 15 2006, 01:57 PM) [snapback]59313[/snapback][/center]
Stratics wants traffic to their OWN site, they're not going to want you to TAKE traffic from theirs for this one. I'd be wary of even mentioning 'homies.
[/b]

Wanderhomies > Stratics.SWG

Seriously, have you seen that site...it is horridly designed and ran. Don't know about the rest of stratcis but the SWG run one is quite bad.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 15 2006, 01:05 PM) [snapback]59318[/snapback][/center]
Wanderhomies > Stratics.SWG

Seriously, have you seen that site...it is horridly designed and ran. Don't know about the rest of stratcis but the SWG run one is quite bad.
[/b]
No arguement there, I'm just saying if she *wants* the gig to be their Wanderhome staff-writer, its probably not a great idea to mention wanderhomies.com as the be-all end-all to community websites. :)

although you CAN make references here. For example, if someone on here makes a very good post to prove a certain point, you can refer to that person and the post and link it back to here ;)

What I'm thinking of for an article is something about people from our server who had left still being in contact with each other.

In other words, people may leave the game, but we're still wanderhome.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 15 2006, 11:24 AM) [snapback]59330[/snapback][/center]
What I'm thinking of for an article is something about people from our server who had left still being in contact with each other.

In other words, people may leave the game, but we're still wanderhomies.
[/b]
FIXED!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Mar 15 2006, 03:05 PM) [snapback]59373[/snapback][/center]
SWG Stratics and SWG Warcry suck terribly. Sometimes you wonder if SOE is paying them.
[/b]

SWG Craft was the pwn though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Mar 15 2006, 02:05 PM) [snapback]59373[/snapback][/center]
SWG Stratics and SWG Warcry suck terribly. Sometimes you wonder if SOE is paying them.
[/b]
QFE, i personally preferred allakhazam. Warcry is by far SOE's whipping boy out of all 3. Stratics i thought was dead long ago, until tiv mentioned it. And the guy who runs allakhazam has like 30 accounts, spread between himself, his wife, and his mother lol

I'm getting to mod their forums for Wanderhome in which I'm going to update as much as possible. Also stories will be current and fun. McFeely is also on there. Honestly I think it'll be fun and well I'm not paid by LA. ;)

Stratics Wanderhome Forum
Threads: 176

And thats total, since it was first launced in 2003. Good luck controlling the chaos tiv! :p I thought you were being a writer, not a forum mod?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 15 2006, 03:16 PM) [snapback]59393[/snapback][/center]

And thats total, since it was first launced in 2003. Good luck controlling the chaos tiv! :p I thought you were being a writer, not a forum mod?
[/b]

Both actually :p

And I do want to say I'm not stupid or naive. But dang it I can have fun can't I?

I suggest posting pictures of boobies on there, to spice things up. In particular, YOUR boobies ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 15 2006, 03:20 PM) [snapback]59401[/snapback][/center]
I suggest posting pictures of boobies on there, to spice things up. In particular, YOUR boobies ;)
[/b]

/2nd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 15 2006, 12:16 PM) [snapback]59393[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
Not even Jimbo has so low of a post count.

Back