Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No, I don't believe in star signs

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
Do you believe in star signs and how they possibly effects us? :)
Which sign are you?
In what way has it effected you?
How does it show in your personality? (If it does...)

Here you can see which one you are if you don't know: clicky

I am rather unclear on how the star signs work.

I am a cancer and I think my personality reflects that, as I am crabby... or "cantankerous"

I actually studied astrology for a time, but I found the rules to be almost random, so full of gotchas and exceptions that you can predict anything from anything. If there is anything to it, it probably has to do with typical environmental conditions during gestation and birth. I once asked this question of an astrology instructor, who said that was not the case, it was really "the stars". I also tried comparing published horoscopes of people born in the tropics and the southern hemisphere, but perhaps not surprisingly there are quite few of those.

I'm a Capricorn with Gemini rising. In some ways I'm a perfect exemplar of that strange mix, but again the rules are so godawful that I think you could fit anyone into any horoscope without violating the rules. I can discuss how people match up to their signs fairly well. I tend to treat it as a form of entertainment rather than actual prediction.

I do happen to fit into A typical capricorn, but as Poldano, the details are so vague, and the variation allows for alot of possibilities for people to fit into.

I do beleive it has some fitting to your personality though.

Well, the moon clearly effects people both mentally and physically so why wouldn't the rest effect us? I'm certain it does :)
But I'm not all certain that I believe everything that is told in Astrology books, because, like some of you has mentioned, it's rather vague and simular at times, so one can fit into many 'categories'.

But none the less I find it very interesting :)

Last edited:
No, I don't believe any of that shit has any effect on us. Astrologers and broken clocks. You could make a case for weathermen too, I bet.

While I think Astrology itself (the whole you will do this on this day because the stars predict it) is kinda strange. However, I fit my sign very well - I'm a Taurus. I'm stubborn, have a problem with indulging in things, and am overly creative.

Astrology is one of the oldest science of the world. I rather believe in Astrology then in any of the todays religions...
My relationship and my expierence in rl have shown that there is definatley something very true about how star constelations effect us...

Libra/Scorpio right on the cusp. I have 2 signs. Gemini arent the only skitzos around.

I used to go with some broad who was really into this stuff, I find it kinda intresting but at the same time kinda bullshit-ish.

generally speaking a good match kitty. You starsign personalities will mix well :)

but you could easily do a google for compability match + star signs. You can get a description in more detail.

generally speaking a good match kitty. You starsign personalities will mix well :)

but you could easily do a google for compability match + star signs. You can get a description in more detail.
My Mooby it's a virgo. ^_^

Back