Sports Forum poll

Sports Forum poll

• Yes (provided forum rules are like Coffee House)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes (provided forum rules are like Flame Wars)

• No (I was stuffed in a locker at school)

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Sep 29 2006, 04:16 PM) [snapback]121796[/snapback][/center]
I was waiting for someone to say something about the Whalers, and they pick up on the patriots? eesh.

BTW I hate sports. LOL, but I think it'd be fun to read people flaming each other for sports.
[/b]

Pats are poo.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Sep 28 2006, 02:23 PM) [snapback]121494[/snapback][/center]
GO AUBURN! WAR EAGLE!

go Redskins

go Steelers
[/b]
Lmao, Your Steelers got rolled by muh Bengals. Terrible Towels are only good for shining cleats.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Sep 29 2006, 12:29 PM) [snapback]121875[/snapback][/center]
I voted no

But YES only if we get an anime fourm as well :\
[/b]
Rofl. Lame.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Sep 29 2006, 06:26 AM) [snapback]121498[/snapback][/center]
Go Hartford Whalers!!!
[/b]
Who?
lol, j/k :)

I support a sports flame forum. I don't mind being called an annoying cunt for liking the Raiders. In fact, I expect it, and probably deserve it.

I also support the San Jose Sharks and will support the San Francisco Giants in the upcoming post-Bonds era. I only support the Golden State Warriors in that they are the punchline to some of my most treasured jokes.

For example...
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Golden State Warriors.
Get off my fuckin porch, bitch!!111!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Sep 29 2006, 12:27 AM) [snapback]121687[/snapback][/center]
Only nerds object.
[/b]

Just to clear it up.

Nerd = Strives to attain knowledge. (The asian kid in that sits in the front)

Geek = Someone who has a passion for something that wouldn't be considered the norm. (Star Wars fan)

Dork = Someone lacking social skills. (Napoleon Dynamite)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sovi @ Oct 2 2006, 09:51 AM) [snapback]122616[/snapback][/center]
Just to clear it up.

Nerd = Strives to attain knowledge. (The asian kid in that sits in the front)
Geek = Someone who has a passion for something that wouldn't be considered the norm. (Star Wars fan)
Dork = Someone lacking social skills. (Napoleon Dynamite)
[/b]

so...I'm a NGD? WOOT!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madrigal @ Sep 29 2006, 08:59 PM) [snapback]121920[/snapback][/center]
Who?
lol, j/k :)

I support a sports flame forum. I don't mind being called an annoying cunt for liking the Raiders. In fact, I expect it, and probably deserve it.

I also support the San Jose Sharks and will support the San Francisco Giants in the upcoming post-Bonds era. I only support the Golden State Warriors in that they are the punchline to some of my most treasured jokes.

For example...
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Golden State Warriors.
Get off my fuckin porch, bitch!!111!
[/b]
your a annoying cunt for liking the Raiders.
and so is Fubar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Sep 28 2006, 11:27 PM) [snapback]121687[/snapback][/center]
Only nerds object.
[/b]
I'm not a nerd I'm a geek, so think you mean "Only geeks object" in which case...everyone here is a geek

needless to say I voted no, I hate sports...then again I wouldn't have to go into them or anything and they wouldn't affect me in the least

but an anime forums wouldn't affect those who hate anime either and they still voted no

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vaash @ Oct 14 2006, 04:40 PM) [snapback]125526[/snapback][/center]
I'm not a nerd I'm a geek, so think you mean "Only geeks object" in which case...everyone here is a geek

needless to say I voted no, I hate sports...then again I wouldn't have to go into them or anything and they wouldn't affect me in the least

but an anime forums wouldn't affect those who hate anime either and they still voted no
[/b]

actualy I diddnt vote no for that, in fact I diddnt vote at all for that as it has nothing to do with me.

I'd say for any forum, if it will be used then why not have it. You just need to agree any rules before hand and apply them fairly.

Topic specific forums help stop post hijacks and other crap in places its not wanted.

Oh and scally is still a twat.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(screamingfubar @ Oct 14 2006, 05:38 PM) [snapback]125535[/snapback][/center]
actualy I diddnt vote no for that, in fact I diddnt vote at all for that as it has nothing to do with me.

I'd say for any forum, if it will be used then why not have it. You just need to agree any rules before hand and apply them fairly.

Topic specific forums help stop post hijacks and other crap in places its not wanted.

Oh and scally is still a twat.
[/b]
only the first part was directed towards you >.< the rest was for anyone who voted no to the anime forum, and just a general declaration that I hate sports lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vaash @ Oct 14 2006, 06:40 PM) [snapback]125526[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

So wait, it is okay for you to vote no for a sports forum because you hate sports, but people who hate anime shouldn't vote no for that poll?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 14 2006, 10:52 PM) [snapback]125575[/snapback][/center]
So wait, it is okay for you to vote no for a sports forum because you hate sports, but people who hate anime shouldn't vote no for that poll?
[/b]
you didn't understand, see I voted no for the sports forums, even though it wouldn't affect me, becuase I don't like sports. Like alot of you guys voted no for an anime forum, even though it wouldn't affect you, because they didn't like anime....that's fair isn't it?

I in no way said it was ok to vote no for sports and not ok to vote no for anime, I simply pointed out the fact that they tried to prevent something from happening, even though it wouldn't of affected them. so I did the same. In all honesty I don't care if there is a sports forum or not, hell it would keep sports shit out of other sections that I might go to, but oh well. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vaash @ Oct 15 2006, 01:57 AM) [snapback]125582[/snapback][/center]
you didn't understand, see I voted no for the sports forums, even though it wouldn't affect me, becuase I don't like sports. Like alot of you guys voted no for an anime forum, even though it wouldn't affect you, because they didn't like anime....that's fair isn't it?

I in no way said it was ok to vote no for sports and not ok to vote no for anime, I simply pointed out the fact that they tried to prevent something from happening, even though it wouldn't of affected them. so I did the same. In all honesty I don't care if there is a sports forum or not, hell it would keep sports shit out of other sections that I might go to, but oh well. :)
[/b]

Okay, I did misunderstand you then, the second and third paragraphs threw me for a loop.

Back