Spiderman 3 Trailer

I've had the spiderman 3 trailer on my myspace since like june

edit: oops sorry lol, didn't have this trailer...this one is 1000x better! I'll have to watch it again

In my opinion, he will not "fight" Venom till movie 4. 3 will just be him fighting Sandman and the new Goblin, and the end of 3 will be him shedding the symbiont, and fighting Venom in the next movie. Cause there is WAY too much plot to cover for just one movie.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 10 2006, 08:23 AM) [snapback]132190[/snapback][/center]
In my opinion, he will not "fight" Venom till movie 4. 3 will just be him fighting Sandman and the new Goblin, and the end of 3 will be him shedding the symbiont, and fighting Venom in the next movie. Cause there is WAY too much plot to cover for just one movie.
[/b]

I agree with this statement from viewing the expanded trailer last night on Shark.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 10 2006, 08:23 AM) [snapback]132190[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
but what if the movie is like 6 hours long like The Stand?!?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Nov 10 2006, 08:34 AM) [snapback]132212[/snapback][/center]
but what if the movie is like 6 hours long like The Stand?!?!
[/b]

:lol:

Then it will melt your face.

In my opinion, he will not "fight" Venom till movie 4. 3 will just be him fighting Sandman and the new Goblin, and the end of 3 will be him shedding the symbiont, and fighting Venom in the next movie. Cause there is WAY too much plot to cover for just one movie. [/b]

My understanding this is the last in the series...granted box office will dictate otherwise. With that said the director stated that he is not a Venom fan is very reluctant in bringing him into the movies, but again, I believe Brock is suppose to be in this movie correct?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Nov 10 2006, 09:44 AM) [snapback]132232[/snapback][/center]
My understanding this is the last in the series...granted box office will dictate otherwise. With that said the director stated that he is not a Venom fan is very reluctant in bringing him into the movies, but again, I believe Brock is suppose to be in this movie correct?
[/b]

I can't believe Sam "Evil Dead Trilogy" Raimi is not a Venom fan.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Nov 10 2006, 09:44 AM) [snapback]132232[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Yes, played by Topher Grace :eek:

[/b]

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/spiderman3/blog/

In Spider-Man® 3, based on the legendary Marvel Comics series, Peter Parker has finally managed to strike a balance between his devotion to M.J. and his duties as a superhero. But there is a storm brewing on the horizon. As Spider-Man basks in the public's adulation for his accomplishments, Peter becomes overconfident and starts to neglect the people who care about him most. His newfound self-assuredness is jeopardized when he faces the battle of his life against two of the most feared villains ever, Sandman and Venom, whose unparalleled power and thirst for retribution threaten Peter and everyone he loves.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micole280 @ Nov 10 2006, 10:35 AM) [snapback]132241[/snapback][/center]

In Spider-Man® 3, based on the legendary Marvel Comics series, Peter Parker has finally managed to strike a balance between his devotion to M.J. and his duties as a superhero. But there is a storm brewing on the horizon. As Spider-Man basks in the public's adulation for his accomplishments, Peter becomes overconfident and starts to neglect the people who care about him most. His newfound self-assuredness is jeopardized when he faces the battle of his life against two of the most feared villains ever, Sandman and Venom, whose unparalleled power and thirst for retribution threaten Peter and everyone he loves. [/b]

Well by Venom (in this movie at least), I think they mean the symbiot (spelling?) that has attatched itself to him.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micole280 @ Nov 10 2006, 10:35 AM) [snapback]132241[/snapback][/center]
In Spider-Man® 3, based on the legendary Marvel Comics series, Peter Parker has finally managed to strike a balance between his devotion to M.J. and his duties as a superhero. But there is a storm brewing on the horizon. As Spider-Man basks in the public's adulation for his accomplishments, Peter becomes overconfident and starts to neglect the people who care about him most. His newfound self-assuredness is jeopardized when he faces the battle of his life against two of the most feared villains ever, Sandman and Venom, whose unparalleled power and thirst for retribution threaten Peter and everyone he loves.
[/b]

So, they are ignoring Harry Osborne becoming the next Goblin...okay. Maybe if they just "wrap" his plot line up in 5 minutes or so, then yeah, they might have time for a Venom as Eddie Brock thing. I guess.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Nov 10 2006, 04:56 PM) [snapback]132267[/snapback][/center]
didnt like these films either....
[/b]
:wacko:

I thought the Trailer was cool and I am really looking forward to the film.
Even though I am a big DC fan, the Spidey movies are just so well done and snazzy that you have to saw WOW! ^_^

Back